◂PRECAP▸

For a while, Kanchan, Bebo, and Kitty continued to stare at each other. They had a smile on their face.

"Bhabhi..."

"Kya aap bhi vhi soch rhe ho jo hum soch rhe hain..." Not able to bear the suspense anymore, Bebo finally spoke up.

The smile on Kanchan's face grew even wider. Excitement was glowing on her face.

"Ekdum sahi pakda Bebo..." she responded with a goofy grin.

"Tum log aise has kyun rhe ho?!..." Gayatri was an exception. She had no idea why they were all smiling like idiots about it.

Despite Gayatri's reprimand, the trio continued to smile like fools while exchanging glances. They couldn't stop themselves from getting excited at the prospect of their assumption coming true.

...

Reema's words fell on deaf ears as he continued to stare at her, oblivious to the fact that he was in a classroom full of students.

"Sirr?..."The silence had reduced Reema to awkwardness. She was shocked later when shenoticed where Shaurya Sir's eyes were actually fixed.

...

They kept stealing glances at each other, unaware that they were being watched.

Kitty nudged Reema, who nudged Bebo, and they at last exchanged looks while sporting their same dopey grin.

"Yaar mujhe itni khushi kyun ho rhi hai??... Jabki mujhe samajh bhi nhi aa rha ki khushi kis baat ki hai..." Bebo whispered in a slow, giggling voice.