◂ PRECAP ▸

"Aapko tasalli ke liye bta doon..."

"Main yaha koi bin – bulaaya mehmaan banke nhi aaya hoon..."

"Mr. Shaan Sabharwal ne mujhe invite kiya hai..." he passed a tight smile.

The "battle" they both had a day before had still had its aftereffects fresh in them.

...

Ahir was right in front of his eyes who had his face graced with a smile. Shaurya was frozen in place after following the line of sight to find out what was making Ahir smile. 

His veins constricted as he realized Ahir was looking in the direction Anokhi was.

...

"An... Anokhi..."

"Tumhe kuch samajh nhi aata ?... Tum dekh nhi sakti vo ACP..."

"Vo ACP ke intentions-..." he was struggling to find words.

"Aakhir aapki problem kya hain ???..." She had had enough of his odd behavior over the last few days.

...

Shaurya took her hand in his, careful not to hurt her. It was at that point that Anokhi realized it wasn't Reema's touch, but rather a manly one. The next thing she knew, he had her hand in his, very tenderly in his grip.

The next second, something happened that made the hearts of the two people whose hands were clasped skip a beat.

MERE HAATH MEIN  

TERA HAATH HO 

SAARI JANNATEIN MERE SAATH HO... 🎶💓

What a magical moment it was when the DJ box began playing this song exactly at that precise instant.

*Kaisa lga precap🌝*