Chapter - 45 | A Lighthearted Conversation

Here's the 45th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It was the next day at college

He was in his cabin, and it was time for a break.

Shaurya hadn't had a chance to calm down since Shaan's departure from Sabharwal Mansion. Something was going on inside him all the time, every second.

It was actually his emotional baggage that was overflowing at the seams with new emotions which he was stifling inside him.

He felt unhappy, angry, disappointed, and desperate, but all he could do was put on a brave face and pretend that nothing was bothering him.

He was storing those emotions inside him every day, and he had no idea that this would lead to a torrent of outbursts later on a person whom he blamed for everything.

Though he hasn't spoken to her, he hasn't expressed his rage until now because, as previously stated, he believes it would be futile.

It is no longer possible to undo what has occurred.

He didn't know what he was going to do next. He'd grown tired of this drab, failed, and lonely existence.

But, in all of this, his "princess" was the one who always gave rise to a sliver of hope.

Princess !

Yes !

It was recess, and he remembered he needed to see her.

He leapt to his feet and walked away to take her to the cabin.

When he arrived at the canteen, he was greeted by the lovely sight of the little girl, as he was every day.

She was standing next to Pammi Aunty, watching her work in the kitchen.

"Princess...", he smiled as he walked in and called her out.

Her face was adorned with a beautiful smile as she turned.

"Laddoo...", she said, her voice joyous.

She walked over to him and hugged his legs.

He was too tall for his mini princess !

Pammi, who was engrossed in her work, also smiled.

He got down on his knees, his heart futtering at her sweet gesture of hugging his legs.

"Princess...", he said softly, holding her shoulders.

"Kaise ho aap ?..."

"Main bohot achchi hoon Laddoo..."