◂ PRECAP ▸

"Mumma !!... Mumma !!!..." Mimi ran towards her Mumma in tears.

"Mimi !!!!..." Anokhi's eyes teared up more as soon as she caught notice of her baby girl.

"Mumma !!..." Mimi's throat tightened, and she hurriedly over to the bed.

...

"Kya ???..."

"Aastha Mam ko fracture ??..." Anokhi was flabbergasted.

"Don't worry Anokhi... Abhi Aastha Tayiji theek hain..." Bebo attempted to calm her down.

...

"Noor please..."

"Zidd mat karo..."

"Chalo jaldi apna mooh kholo..." he extended his hand towards her.

"Maine bola naa... Mera man nhi hain... Mujhe nhi khaana..." she said as she shoved the spoon away.

"Tum aur tumhaara beta... Dono naa bilkul ek jaise ho..." Shaan said frustrated.

Both were unaware that someone was shedding tears behind the closed door, listening to them.

...

"Aapko meri fikar karne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai Shaurya Sir..." she replied sternly, taking him by shock.

Perceiving her rude tone, he turned to face her.

"Maine davaai li yaa nhi usse aapko kya fark padta hai..."

"Aakhir main toh bach gayi..."

"Ab aapko koi bhi blame nhi karne vaala ki aap apne student ko nhi bacha paaye..." With teary eyes, she remarked.

...

"Shaayad tum zindagi bhar nhi jaan paaogi ki mujhpe kya guzri thi..." he continued look into her eyes, his voice intense.

"Agar tumhe kuch ho jaataa... Toh main apne – aap ko... Khudko kabhi-..."

"MUMMA..."

Their verbal battle was interrupted by a sweet voice.

"Muje chhol ke mat jaana Mumma..." she snuggled closer to her mother to continue sleeping.