Chapter - 2 | Doubts, Fear, Hesitancy

Here's the 2nd chapter.

Enjoy reading.

The morning rays fell on Anokhi's face

The morning rays fell on Anokhi's face. She felt a cool breeze and slowly, she opened her eyes.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was seven. 

She glanced at Mimi who was sleeping so peacefully. She pecked Mimi's forehead, took her clothes from almirah and then went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After a pleasant bath, she was combing her hair in front of the dressing table when she saw in the mirror that Mimi was getting up yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Good molning Rashgulla mumma", Mimi said innocently.

"Meri Mimi ki ninni poori ho gayi ?", Anokhi said taking her in her arms.

"Haan... Mimi ki ninni poori ho gayi mumma...", Mimi replied.

"Chalo to ab good girl ki tarah brush karke naha lete hai", Anokhi said taking her towards the bathroom.

After bathing Mimi, Anokhi made her stand on the bed and started wiping her hair softly with a towel.

"Mumma aaj main frock pehenungi jo meleko nani ne kal diya tha", Mimi cutely ordered her mother.

"Achcha, thik hai meri pyaari Gulab-jamun", Anokhi said rubbing her nose softly with that of Mimi's.

Anokhi got the blue coloured frock from almirah that her mother had sewn for Mimi herself. She does sewing work in her free time which also earns her some income. She had stitched this dress very lovingly for her.

She made her wear that frock and said, "Meri Mimi to ekdum princess lag rhi hai."

"Mumma main to Cimbrella jaichhi lag lahi hu ", Mimi said with joy.

"Cimbrella nhi Cindrella", Anokhi laughed and said.

"Chalo ab baalo ko kangi kr lete hai", Anokhi tied her hair into a fluffy bun.

"Alle mumma powdel (powder) lagana bhool gaye mujhe", Mimi said with a pout.

"Awww, abhi laga deti hu meri Gulab-jamun ko powdel", Anokhi said caressing her head.

She took some ponds powder and poured it on Mimi's neck and rubbed softly. 

"Lo ho gyi meri princess ready", Anokhi said kissing her cheeks.