Chapter - 63 | Just A Stain

Here's the 63rd chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya, who was filled with disgust, started marching towards the boys' gang when something more important occurred to him

He wanted to give the gang a good piece of hearing by letting out the rage that had just erupted in him upon realizing "what" they were making fun of, but then he realized that instead of doing that, he should first "inform" her because he knew those bastard boys wouldn't realize their mistake even if say something to them.

He knew that at that moment, the most important thing was to make her aware of her "condition", but he wasn't sure as to how to do so. His mind was jumbled, and he couldn't seem to solve the problem, but later an idea came to him.

He turned to face her after his brain's light bulb lit up. He observed that she was working alone there and even if he informed her, she would need someone's help.

"Use btaane se behetar hai... main... main khud hi... kuch karta hoon...", he muttered to himself, nervously.

"Vo vaise bhi shaayad ghabra naa jaaye... Isliye mujhe lagta hai mujhe help karni chaahiye...", he said as he left to the place where he knew what he needed to do.

He was furious at the gang, but he still left the scene to complete the most important task at the time.

He arrived at the medical center quickly and went up to the room where the "emergency medical supplies" were kept.

He peered in, anxiously, to see if anyone was inside, and, as expected, the woman, the "nurse lady", was there.

He was confident of what he was doing; it was just that he had never encountered a situation like this before, and it made him nervous.

He made the decision, despite his queasiness, to ask the lady directly about "it".

He stepped inside, swallowing the lump in his throat, and the lady gave him a look.

She stood up and smiled as she said, "Good afternoon Shaurya Sir..."

"G... Good afternoon...", he greeted back.

"Kya baat hai Sir ?..."

"Aap yaha ?...", she looked surprised.

"Voh... "

"I...", he paused before overcoming his insecurities and finally going for it.

"I NEED A SANITARY PAD"

The very next moment, the lady looked at him, completely shocked and perplexed, with questioning eyes.

He realized what she might be thinking, and calmly said, "Ah..."