Chapter - 67 | Chhori Badi Tez Hai

Here's the 67th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Under the shower, she sat drenched, her tears mingling with water drops

After putting Mimi to sleep, she had came to take another bath to free herself from those "dreadful moments" because she just couldn't get over them.

Every nasty remark and horrible behavior performed by that monster whirled around in her brain. She'd come to take another bath to forget about them and get rid of them.

Water drops were constantly falling on her, and her tears accompanied them all the way down. With every water drop cascading down her body, a tear drop was also doing the same from her eyes.

The scenes from that time flashed across her eyes as she tried to forget those "despicable touches".

She examined her wrist, which bore a bruise mark from the demon's tight grip on her.

With sniffles and hiccups, she raised her other hand to caress the spot where the blood clot was still present. She remembered how he had pressed there and her bracelet had pierced the skin.

Rage erupted within her veins as soon as the devil's deeds took over her mind.

"Main..."

"Main chup nhi reh sakti...", she said, shivering, still in the shower.

"Mere saath jo bhi hua... Uske baad main chup nhi reh sakti...", she wiped her tears.

"Aaj mere saath hua... Kal kisi aur ke saath ho sakta hai..."

"Main un jaise insaan ko baahar khule aam ghoomne nhi de sakti...", she said, tears in her eyes still streaming down her cheeks, but fire in her voice.

"Main complaint darj karungi unke against...", she said resolutely to herself.

Standing up with her trembling legs, she turned off the shower knob.

Gulping down the lump in her throat, she came out with a renewed vigor vowing that she would not let that demon Vivek escape the "fruits" of his deeds. She was going to punish him for what he had done. She wasn't going to keep quiet.

Though she had gone fragile after whatever had happened with her, but she wasn't going to keep mum; after all her MODESTY had been OUTRAGED.

Therefore, she'd made a firm decision about "whatshe needed to do the next day.

She walked over to the bed after drying herself off and putting on her nightgown and saw the "little sleeping angel" there.