Chapter - 82 | Mimi's Arrival : A Surprisal

Here's the 82nd chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Focusing his vision straight on the road, Shaurya was driving the car

Focusing his vision straight on the road, Shaurya was driving the car. He was on his way home from Anokhi's PG.

He was thinking what would he say on reaching there; not that he was skeptical of Badi Maa or Bade Papa's persuasion, but what if they asked him something to which he would have no answer, or couldn't answer.

He shrugged off the irrational thoughts and continued driving smoothly, catching frequent glances in the rear-view mirror at the three people in the back seat, one of whom was in a state that made him feel "miserable". He looked in the mirror every now and then to make sure they were all comfortable.

He was mentally preparing himself for what he would do once he got home tonight. The idea of persuading Badi Maa and Bade Papa had no place in his mind right now; all he could think about was how he was going to deal with his Princess once he got home.

Several thoughts raced through his mind as he realized that his Princess would have to spend the night away from her Mumma; he was unsure whether he would be able to fill the "void" left by her Mumma's absence; would he be able to provide his Princess with the "care" she required in such a delicate situation. All of this was messing with his head, but he was bracing himself for the fact that he would undoubtedly be by his Princess's side until her Mumma recovered, and that all of Mimi's responsibilities would be HIS until then.

He didn't think for once about why he was being so cautious, protective, or vigilant for his Princess; all he knew was that he didn't want his Princess to feel even the "slightest" of discomfort, and that achieving this would bring him ultimate peace.

His Princess would most likely stay with him until tomorrow, and some arrangements had already been made for her, with his sisters providing the most support in this situation.

After he had exited the hospital, he had gone outside into the parking lot, where his sisters were waiting for him. By then, Reema had left for the hostel saying goodbye to her friends as it was already too late.

After getting into the car, Shaurya and Betty were on their way to Sabharwal Mansion with Mimi when Bebo suddenly asked him to drive the car to Anokhi's PG. Shaurya was perplexed as to why she was asking for it until Bebo explained that since Mimi would be living with them, so they would need her personal belongings for tomorrow. Shaurya then realized she was right, and he drove the car to Anokhi's PG in accordance with his sisters' directions

Betty had the keys, so they could enter Anokhi's room. Shaurya didn't go upstairs; instead, he remained outside with his Princess in his arms, waiting for his sisters to return after gathering the needed things.