◂ PRECAP ▸

"Meri train ki reservation ho chuki hai Aastha Mam..."

"Main kal shaam ko hi jaa rhi hoon...", a lone tear escaped her eyes.

...

"Tum itna gir kaise sakte ho Shaurya ?!!...", yelled Shaan, clutching his collar.

"Sharm nhi aati tumhe ?!!..."

Everyone was astounded witnessing Shaan's aggressive temperament.

...

Under the moonlight, he was thinking about her.

"An... Ano... khi... ek..."

"Ek... MAA hai ?...", his throat was strangling and his eyes were moist for reasons he didn't understand.

He was gob smacked to learn that the girl he thought was a student like the others with whom he had been clashing since the beginning was also a MOTHER. This was unbelievable for him that he had no ounce of idea about it. 

He had a lot of questions running through his head.

After hearing what Shaan had said, he was just thinking about how difficult it would have been for her all throughout.

Shame and remorse poured over him like a torrent.

...

"Yeh dekhne ke liye aayi thi Mam main yaha pe ?..."

"Main ghar chali jaaungi..."

"Main yaha pe nhi rehne vaali..."

...

"Jis kisi ne bhi humaare sapne todne ki koshish ki haina... Use uski galti ka ehsaas dilaana zaroori hai Anokhi..."

Anokhi looked at her with teary eyes.