◂ PRECAP ▸

"Nhi Anokhi..."

"Abhi tak vha se kuch nhi btaaya gaya hain..."

"Maine apne condition ke baare mein unhe btaaya... Aur unhone bola ki vo ek-do din baad btaayenge ki kya mujhe koi aur chance mil sakta hain yaa nhi..." Aastha told her.

...

"Aastha Mam..."

"Aapko pta hain... Humaare college mein food fest hone jaa rha hain..."

"Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha ki kya bnaau... Kha se shuru karu..."

"Aap kuch btaaiye naa Mam..."

"Aap mujhe kuch bnaana sikhaayengi ?..." she eagerly asked.

...

"Wowwww Kulfi !!!..."

"Yeh toh bohot tachhtyyy hain !!..." Mimi was overjoyed. Eating the delicious dish prepared by her Kulfi, her soul was filled with happiness.

Aastha's eyes welled up as the way Mimi reacted in joy was the same way he would do when she used to make it for him.

"Kulfi Kulfi..."

"Kya aap mujhe ichh mein chhe thola chha ghal le jaane ke liye doge ?... Main kal Laddoo ko bhi khilaaungi..." she said, her heart full of hope.

"LADDOO ?..." a shocking gasp escaped Aastha's lips, as it was the same person she had been thinking about the entire time she was preparing the dish.

...

"Yeh aapke haath mein kya hai Princess ?..." he inquired, intrigued. He exchanged a glance with Anokhi also, who was the one who handed the box into her Princess's hands.

Mimi's lips curled into a smile, and she said, "Laddoo..."

"Yeh aapke liye hain..."

"Meli Kulfi ne bohot pyaal chhe bnaaya hain..."

"Main aapko khila doon ?... Aapko bohot pachhand aayega..." she said sweetly to him.

Shaurya was perplexed as to who "Kulfi" was and what was in that box that his Princess wanted him to taste.

Anokhi waited for him to make a move. She didn't know why, but she heartily wished he would eat it. 

She believed he would at "once" realize to whom Mimi was referring as "Kulfi" after having just a spoonful of it.