Chapter - 29 | Bodyguard ?

Here's the 29th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Anokhi was back to home but her mind still couldn't get out of the confrontation between her and Shaurya sir

Since that time, all she could think was Aastha mam.

She remembered Shaan asking her about Aastha on several occasions, and now, after her today's argument with Shaurya, in which he had taken Aastha Mam's name upon her inquiring for his rude behavior, she was certain that there was something more to it than what Shaan had told her.

Why was Shaurya Sir bothered by her being Aastha's student ?

What difference does it make to him that she was Aastha's student ?

Did Shaan Sir have a deeper relationship with her than that of a colleague ?

These were the questions that kept circling in her head, but she couldn't seem to find an answer to any of them.

Apart from this, she was in excruciating pain as a result of Nyasha's deliberate action, which had brought Mimi to tears.

When Anokhi arrived at Crèche and Mimi saw her Anumaa's foot was bandaged with a blood spot on it, she was moved to tears.

With great difficulty, Anokhi persuaded her that the injury was minor and that she would recover quickly. 

Mimi, on the other hand, was not in the mood to listen to her. That small blood spot on the bandage had scared her into thinking her beloved Anumaa had been seriously injured.

Anokhi was able to succeed after a lot of sweet talks.

What should Mimi do, she can't bear even a "minor scratch" on her Anumaa. This was the reason she was crying when she saw her injury at that time.

Anokhi had just finished making lunch and was about to leave the kitchen when she noticed Mimi standing there.

"Kya hua Mimi..."

Mimi approached her with a sad expression on her face and hugged her legs.

Anokhi could tell by the look on her face that she wasn't in a good mood.

She placed the plate in her hand on the slab and took Mimi in her arms.

"Mimi..."

She snuggled closer to her in response.

"Kya hua hain Mimi...", Anokhi said, caressing her head.

"Mumma ko nhi btaaoge ?..."

"Aapko dald (dard) ho laha haina Anumaa...", she said, her eyes moist.

Anokhi's heart melted as she realized her little daughter couldn't get over her wound and was still upset about it.

"Mimi...", she said as she kissed her on the head.