Chapter - 58 | Positive Accomplishment

Here's the 58th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya had reached college but but all he could think about was his father's thoughts

The break had ended by the time he arrived, so he returned to his cabin.  He sat down with a thud in his chair, sighing gravely as the constant worry from the previous day had taken a toll on him. He removed his glasses and took a deep breath while burying his face in his palms.

All of the events of the previous day flashed before his eyes, and he became absolutely petrified.

He was afraid that Shaan would be irresponsible with his health, so he didn't want to leave him there alone. He wanted to take him to the Sabharwal House so he could keep an eye on him, but his father was adamantly opposed. He didn't want to take any chances, and he didn't want anything to happen to his father. But his jumbled mind couldn't come up with a way to persuade Shaan to join him. He desperately wanted his Dad to stay with him, but he didn't want to push him because he knew it would end up backfiring, just like it had the day before.

"Kya karu main ?..."

"Kaise samjhaau Dad ko ?..."

"Vo toh meri baat maanenge hi nhi..."

"Vo... vo samajhte kyun nhi ?..."

"Darr lagta hai mujhe..."

"Unhe... Agar... Unhe k... kuch ho gaya toh... toh main kya karunga...", his heart began to race.

"Bachpan se lekar ab tak... Vo saath the mere... Paas the mere... Itna hi kaafi tha mere liye..."

"Lekin ab... ab vo bhi nhi hai...", his eyes had become watery.

"Agar mere saath vaapas ghar chal padte... Toh kam se kam main... main unko dekh toh paata... Unka khyaal toh rakh paata..."

"Lekin vo apne bete ki baat kaha sunte hai kabhi...", he was muttering to himself, but one person had overheard everything.

"May I..."

"May I come in Sir ?..."

He raised his eyes straight up to the door where the voice came from. She was standing there on the doorstep of his cabin.

"Come in...", he said, his voice heavy as usual.

Anokhi approached him in small steps and came to a halt near his desk.

After clearing his throat, he stood up and said, "Aaj bhi koi lecture dena hai aapko mujhe ?..."

Anokhi looked at him and realized what he was saying. She felt a twinge of guilt that she, too, was responsible for what had happened the day before.