Chapter - 66 | To Her Rescue

Here's the 66th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

The moment Shaurya had entered the washroom, he was left flabbergasted

The moment Shaurya had entered the washroom, he was left flabbergasted. Without wasting another second, he dashed up to "him" and quickly pulled him away from her.

"Kya kar rhe the tum yeh ?!!!!...", he yelled.

He was enraged upon witnessing the scene just moments before. 

Shaurya had seen that "he" was tightly gripping her hands, and Anokhi was fighting hard to break free from "him".

The person was taken aback by the abrupt interruption and appeared startled.

"S... Sir... V... Vo...", the person fumbled as he was caught red – handed.

Anokhi's eyes welled up with tears as she saw him. She had been struggling to get out of "his" grip and was finally able to do so when Shaurya Sir arrived.

Her whole body shivered as she folded her hands over her frame, wrapped herself, and closed her eyes, spilling more tears.

"Bolo !!!..."

"Kya kar rhe ho tum yaha ?!!!!...", he yelped more.

"Sir... Main... Main nhi !...", the person spoke up.

"Maine kuch nhi kiya..."

"Vo toh mujhe chachu ne bulaaya tha...", he blurted out in fear.

Shaurya was taken aback when he heard this because it meant Vivek was also present, and he looked at her in horror

She had been fighting the two demons alone, and he was astounded that Vivek was such a low person. He had no idea he was this way.

He was terrified of what could have happened to her.

He yanked "his" collar and yelped, "Kha hai vo ???!!..."

Anokhi's eyes were streaming down with tears, and she was silently sobbing as she stood in the corner, her entire frame quivering.

"Bolo kha hai vo?!!!!...", he hollered jerking him.

He shouldn't have been behaving this way as a reputable professor, but the scene he had just witnessed didn't allow him to keep his cool.

"Sir mujhe nhi pta...", he said, waving his hands no.

"Isse poochho..."

"Main... maine kuch nhi kiya..."

"Jo bhi kiya chachu ne kiya... Aur isne chachu ko pta nhi yha khi band kar diya..."

"Main toh abhi – abhi aaya hoon... Mujhe kuch nhi pta...", he kinda freaked out, unable to think of another justification.