Chapter - 92 | Ground-Breaking Theories

Here's the 92nd chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It was the evening after college, and Anokhi and her friends had made an impromptu plan to go shopping together today in order to save time so that they could begin their practise immediately the next day

Because the locality near where Anokhi lived had an opulent mall that sold a wide range of goods, from cosmetics to dresses and groceries, it was decided as the destination. This would provide them with yet another advantage, as Anokhi would take those stuffs in her PG, eliminating the need for anyone to bring anything with them. They will have free hands when they arrive and will be able to get right to work.

Bebo and Kitty were having a great time with the shopping plan, which was made on the spur of the moment. As they walked through the passageway, they had their eyes glued to the trendy dresses. They'd become engrossed in the clothing aisle. They were so enamoured with the latest fashionista looks that they forgot they were there to buy the ingredients, not clothes, that they would need the next day.

The twins continued to argue over which dress to buy and which jumpsuit to try, completely forgetting about the three more people who were there with them.

Reema, Anokhi, and Mimi were also present. They were looking through the clothes with no intention of purchasing them, just for pleasure. The twin sisters' efforts to find outfits that were the same style and colour made them chuckle. They thought they should let the sisters do what they were doing, and in the meantime, they would both buy the ingredients.

While strolling hand in hand with her Mumma, Mimi was also having a good time. She was visiting such a large mall for the first time, so everything caught her big eyes. Every object her eyes landed on, she found it amazing. Just seeing them fascinated her.

The next thing she saw, or rather experienced, was something she had never done before ! It left her stunned as soon as she stepped into it. She was intrigued and giddy with curiosity as to what that thing was called. Not to mention, Anokhi had her baby girl's hand safely in her own, ensuring she didn't fall.

It was the escalator stairs !

"Mumma Mumma..."

"Yeh kya hai ??..."

"Hum apne – aap oopal kaichhe jaa lahe hai ??!!..." Mimi was awestruck as to how it was possible to ascend upwards when she wasn't even moving her legs an inch. She was blown away by this.

Like always, Mimi's innocent query brought a smile to their faces. They were watching Mimi's expression of wonderment in awe as she rode it for the first time.