Chapter - 90 | Something Something Happening...

Here's the 90th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It was the following day at college

Students were summoned to the ground during the break time to be given instructions regarding the upcoming food festival.

Kanchan, who, like every year, was in charge of deciding the plan and idea for the fest, had already been informed by Shaurya and had arrived at college at the time.

Each batch was on the ground with their mentors, who were describing the guidelines to them.

Anokhi, her friends, and all the other students in her class were gathered there as well, and Shaurya and Kanchan were telling them what was to be done, how it was to be done, and so on.

Meanwhile, Shaurya stole a few glances at Anokhi, and each time, Anokhi looked away as if she didn't see him. This didn't miss Kanchan's notice either, but she dismissed it, thinking it to be instinctive.

"I hope aap sab samajh gaye honge meri baat..."

"Ab tak ke events mein jis tarah se aap sabhi ne ek saath kaam kiya hai... Utni hi shiddat se... Utni hi mehnat se aapko taiyaari karni hain..." Shaurya was addressing them.

*Ring*... *Ring*...*Ring*

All of a sudden, everyone's focus shifted to the person whose phone was ringing—it was none other than Anokhi.

She was startled to hear her phone ring, and as everyone looked at her accusingly for causing a disturbance, she felt embarrassed and immediately took her phone out of her bag.

The moment her eyes landed on the screen, she gasped in astonishment, "ACP Ahir ka call ?..."

Unknown to her, her light gasp was heard by someone whose veins constricted at the mention of Ahir's name.

Anokhi thought maybe there was something important for which ACP Ahir was calling her at this time, so she felt the need to receive it.

She looked at Shaurya and Kanchan and said, "Sorry Sir... Sorry Mam..."

"Voh actually ek important call hain... Main pick kar sakti hoon ? ..."

Before Shaurya could respond, Kanchan had already given her permission, saying, "It's okay Anokhi... Attend your call..."

Anokhi gave her a small smile before heading out of the area to pick up the call.

Shaurya clenched his fists in discontent that she termed ACP's call "important".

"Shaurya Bhaiya aap-..." Kanchan was about to tell him to continue when his annoyance-filled face caught her off guard.

"Shaurya Bhaiya ?..." she patted his shoulder.