Chapter - 4 | Onset Of New Journey

Here's the 4th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

The next morning was a new dawn for Anokhi

The next morning was a new dawn for Anokhi. A new journey of her was going to start from this day to create a secured future for her own self and most importantly for her beloved daughter.

 After a long journey of six hours, finally they were about to reach their destination. 

"Mimi...uth jao beta. Hum train se utarne vale hai", Anokhi said stroking her hair.

Mimi slowly opened her beautiful big doe-shaped eyes, blinked a couple of times, sat up straight and asked excitedly, "Hum Delhi pahunch gaye Mumma ?"

"Haan Mimi... bas thodi der baad hi hum pahunch jayenge. Chalo aap brush kar lo abhi", Anokhi said taking out Mimi's toothbrush from a bag.

After refreshing her up, Anokhi combed Mimi's hair and fed her some biscuits. 

An hour later, they reached the New Delhi Railway Station.

Anokhi booked a taxi from outside the station and headed towards the place where she is going to stay for the next two years.

They were on their way to their new HOME when Mimi looked up at her mother and enquired , "Mumma vo uncle kaun the ?"

"Mimi... beta hum jis ghar mein abhi rehne vaale haina, vo uncle us ghar ke maalik hai", Anokhi replied. 

*writer smiles sheepishly : kaisa laga mera mazaak 😂*

"Matlab vo ghal un uncle ka hai?", Mimi asked curiously.

"Haan Mimi", Anokhi said.

"Mumma, sabhi to apne ghal mein lehte hai haina. To fir vo Uncle apne ghal mein kyun nhi lehte ? Hum unke ghal mein kyu lahenge ?", Mimi asked.