Chapter - 83 | Epitome Of Innocence

Here's the 83rd chapter.

A "SHAMILICIOUS" update ahead.

Enjoy reading.

*sniff*... *sniff*... *sniff*

Shaurya could hear his Princess sniffing as he walked upstairs to his room. He was upset and mentally preparing himself to care for his Princess at the same time.

Mimi remained in her Laddoo's arms, her tear-stung eyes closed in remembrance of her Mumma. She was constantly shedding silent tears and had no idea when they would stop. All she wanted was to meet her Mumma, which no one had allowed her to do, and this was the main reason for her tears.

Shaurya entered his room and walked slowly inside. He caressed his Princess's head while looking down in his arms. He knew handling a crying child would be difficult, but he also knew what the most important thing he needed to do in this situation.

BE PATIENT !

"Patience" was something he lacked, but it was the only thing he needed to incorporate and maintain right now. He kept his faith in himself and gently cradled Mimi in his arms as he walked towards his bed.

He got to his bed and knelt down, lifting Mimi from his arms and placing her there.

Mimi, who was constantly sniffing, started looking around when she didn't feel her Laddoo's arms around her. Her blinking eyes darted around in astonishment, and she eventually found herself on a big bed that was way bigger than the one she slept in every day.

As her big eyes took in her surroundings, she was even more surprised to discover that it was a room, and a large one at that. It appeared to be "four" times the size of her and Anumaa's PG room.

Shaurya, who was kneeling in front of the bed near her, was watching her actions with love as she appeared calm while viewing her surroundings. He was just observing her every move when he noticed her hiccupping, which broke his trance.

"L... Laddoo..." he heard his Princess trying to speak through her sniffles.

"Aap yaha lehte ho Laddoo ?..." she innocently inquired. She couldn't believe someone's room could be this large.

"Yes Princess..."

"Main yaha rehta hoon..."

"Aapko kaisa lga mera kamra?..." he tried to distract her with his talking until he could, and he succeeded, but he was unaware that it was only for a short time.

Mimi's eyes returned to taking in her surroundings as she listened to her Laddoo.

The vast blue walls having windows with beautiful frills on the pleated curtains , the elegant ceiling with two cream-colored fans, the large white box typed machine on one of the walls, which she recognized as "AC", the marble-clad floor, the incredibly large wooden book shelf in one corner, the aristocratic sofa with a lamp beside it and a lavish glass table in front of it, the chocolate brown gracious almirah with a dazzling mirror in it, the large king-size bed on which she was currently sitting, every element, every object in the room made her feel like a REAL PRINCESS who was in her CASTLE'S CHAMBER.