Chapter - 85 | The Wait Is Over

Here's the 85th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Light spread throughout, enlightening the sky

A new morning had showed up, leaving the disastrous day behind.

Whatever had happened up to this point would now take a different path, following the "turning" point.

Hugely unexpected events will occur in people's lives in the coming days, with today serving as the starting point.

The sunrays gushing through the window hit straight two people in the face.

The loud enough to be heard chirpings of the birds outside were registered by their ears, but they were both in such deep sleep that their eyes were too lazy to open.

Mimi, who was fast asleep in a place where she felt so much warmth and cosiness, shuffled a little when the audible chirpings entered her ears.

She was still sleeping, but the sunlight falling directly on her face was too much for her closed eyes to ignore, prompting her to open them.

Snuggling even deeper into where she was resting her face, which felt almost like her Mumma's warmth, she sluggishly opened her eyes, only to become blind as the sunlight hit her eyeballs.

*edited*

*edited*

She jerked her face up to the sudden, intense amount of light coming in.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself engulfed in someone's warmth, which she assumed to be that of her Mumma. However, when she turned to look at her Mumma, she was jolted to discover that her Anumaa had been replaced by her Laddoo.

It was then realization hit her that she had been in her Laddoo's home since last night, away from her Mumma.

It occurred to her that now that the morning had arrived, it was time to meet her Anumaa.