Chapter - 27 | Chikki !

Here's the 27th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It was Friday and Anokhi was continuosly pacing around the room

Her anxiety was growing with each passing second. She was only thinking about what she would say to Reema when she will find out about her little princess.

She wasn't in the mood to sit and patiently describe her entire past to Reema right now. She just knew she had a supportive friend who would understand her predicament.

"Reema ne agar Mimi ke baare mein poocha toh main kya javaab doongi ?...", she thought to herself.

"M... main unke baare mein toh abhi nhi bta sakti use...", she became emotional as she remembered someone.

"Dar mat Anokhi..."

"Vo bohot achchi friend hai meri... vo bina soche - samjhe judge nhi karegi...", she relaxed herself.

Meanwhile, Mimi ran up to her and said, "Mumma..."

She knelt before her, "Bolo Mimi Shona... kya hua hai..."

"Anumaa..."

"Aapne bola tha... humchhe milne koi aane vaala hain...", she exclaimed with glee.

She smiled and said, "Haan Mimi..."

"Lekin vo kaun hai ?...", she inquired curiously.

"Vo meri dost hai Mimi..."

"Jaise Crèche mein aapke do dost haina... Anya aur Manu... Vaise hi vo meri dost hai..."

"Yayyyyyyyyyy...", Mimi clapped in joy.

"Muje bi milna hai aapke dochht chhe Mumma...", she said, a dimple on her face.

"Haan Mimi..."

She stroked her hair and said, "Main aapko bhi milvaaungi..."

"Vo meli dochht banengi ?...", she innocently inquired.

"Kyun nhi banengi..."

"Bilkul banengi...", she caressed her head.

"Mimi se to sab dosti karna chaahte hain... Vo itni good girl jo hain...", she said.

Mimi returned the sweet smile.

"Aap tab tak khel lo..."

"Jab vo aayengi... Mumma aapko bula legi..."

"Theek hain Mumma...", she exclaimed and she ran back towards her doll to continue playing.

After some time had passed, the doorbell finally rang.

Anokhi's heartbeat increased as she came to a halt in what she was doing.

She took small, nervous steps towards the door. She yanked on the doorknob, and there stood Reema with her excited smile on her face.