Chapter - 98 | An Empty Promise?

Finally!! Here I am!!😭😭

A big thanks again for waiting for me 🤧💗💗

Here's the 98th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya was alone in his cabin, deep in thought

The way she tried to evade his gaze, the way she often sneaked glances throughout his lecture were all things he couldn't get out of his head. He didn't want to either. Knowing she was watching him gave him a certain kind of solace. Although he was unsure of the reason, he realized that this was what his inner self wanted—that she take notice of him.

The fact that she did match her gaze with him several times today during class gave him an unknown sense of gratification. A sense of uncanny feeling he couldn't fathom.

"Yeh sab aakhir ho kya rha hai mere saath..." he whispered to himself. He sought an answer from his conscience, but in vain.

Her face, with her eyes turning away from him upon being caught, flashed across his eyes once more. All of a sudden, he became aware of his cheeks becoming warm. He could feel himself blushing. He blinked a couple of times, wetting his throat, to come to terms with these recently developed strange sensations. Consequently, he found his heart beating a little faster.

He abruptly slid his chair back and stood up.

He looked here and there. He couldn't believe what he just felt. It was out of the syllabus of his brain. He'd never had these types of feelings before. So, what were these??

Running his fingers through his hair in vexation, he moistened his throat once again.

"Main faaltu mein soch rha hoon yeh sab..." he calmed himself down.

"Main kuch zyaada hi soch rha hoon... Mujhe... Main... Main Princess se milne jaata hoon..." he uttered these words as he turned to go.

He chose to flee the scenario that was about to engulf him in questions he couldn't seek answers to.

He had no idea that, in the near future, he would no longer be able to escape these recurrent situations....