Chapter - 52 | Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Aayega

Here' the 52th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

"Mumma Mumma..."

"Yeh dekho maine dlawing bna li..."

"Ab aapki tuln (turn) hai... Aap bhi thank you wichh (wish) likh do...", Mimi said as she extended the card to her Anumaa.

Anokhi looked at it and her lips curled into a smile seeing the image.

A person's drawing was there on the page and she appreciated her daughter's drawing skills. She seemed to have the feeling that she had seen someone similar in real life as well. However, because it was a drawing, she brushed her thoughts aside.

"Mimi..."

"Yeh toh bhot achcha bnaaya hai aapne..."

"Unko bohot pasand aayega aap dekhna...", she said smiling.

"Laao... Mumma ko color do..."

"Aur aap bhi mere paas aao... Hum dono milkar thank you wish likhte hai...", she said, taking Mimi's hands in hers, and writing something on the top of the page as a wish for the person named "Laddoo".

"Laddoo ne aapki help ki thi naa... Isliye Mumma ne bhi unke liye ek achchi wish maangi...", she said after she finished it.

Mimi, who had fun writing it, exclaimed, "Woww Mumma..."

"Laddoo ko yeh bohot pachhand aayega..."

They both looked at each other smiling.

The following morning had arrived.

And Anokhi had arrived at the college with a present for him; it was his birthday today.

Though she was upset with how he had treated her the day before, but she didn't want to back down just for the sake of her Aastha Maa.

Aastha had called her last night to ask if she talked to her son, but she had lied to her because she didn't want to hurt her.