Chapter - 91 | Shaam Savera

Here's the 91th chapter.

Enjoy reading. 

"Aastha Mam

"Aastha Mam..."

"Aapki un logo se baat hui ?... Unhone btaaya aapko kuch ?..." Anokhi inquired, hoping that the institute where her Aastha Mam had been appointed as a guest lecturer for three days would provide her with another opportunity for more days.

"Nhi Anokhi..."

"Abhi tak vha se kuch nhi btaaya gaya hain..."

"Maine apne condition ke baare mein unhe btaaya... Aur unhone bola ki vo ek-do din baad btaayenge ki kya mujhe koi aur chance mil sakta hain yaa nhi..." Aastha told her.

Anokhi appeared glum. She wished for the air to be cleared on this matter as soon as possible, because no matter what the institute's management decision would be, she would not allow her Aastha Mam to return until she fully recovers, which was why she was eagerly awaiting positive news from her Mam, but in vain.

Though she was worried, she also felt good because her Aastha Mam wouldn't be leaving until the institute communicated their decision, which was exactly what she wanted. As a result, she shrugged off the troubling thoughts and felt relieved that her Aastha Mam would be in Delhi for a few more days until the institute relayed its decision to her.

The exciting food festival that was going to be held at her college the following week was something Anokhi forgot to bring up during all of this, she realized just now. She also remembered that she had planned before arriving here to pick up some cooking skills from her Aastha Mam, knowing that she would certainly assist her.

"Aastha Mam..."

"Aapko pta hain... Humaare college mein food fest hone jaa rha hain..."

When Aastha saw her student's enthusiasm, she couldn't help but smile.

"Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha Aastha Mam..."

"Main kha se shuru karu... Kya bnaau..."

"Aap mujhe kuch bnaana sikhaayengi ?..." Anokhi asked eagerly.

Aastha looked at her, startled.

"Main ?..."

"Jee Mam... Aap..."

"Aap mujhe koi dish suggest kariye naa... Main vo hi bnaaungi fir..." she stated with zeal.

"Anokhi... Lekin mujhe jo aata hain... Vo to simple dishes hain... Utna khaas bhi nhi..." Aastha was unsure whether her cooking skills would be helpful.

"Koi baat nhi Aastha Mam..."

"Simple dish hua to kya hua... Hai to ek dish hi naa..." she explained cheerily.