Chapter - 73 | Unimportant Person

Here's the 73rd chapter.

Enjoy reading.

The following day had arrived, and Shaurya was in his cabin, worried

The events of the day before were still fresh in his mind, and he hadn't yet recovered from them.

He wished she would just stay here and scold him as much as she wanted. He was only hoping to catch a glimpse of her, talk to her, and persuade her in any way he could. He was so antsy that he couldn't wait any longer for her to arrive.

"Maine Ravi ko Miss Bhalla ke baare mein mujhe inform karne ke liye bola tha aur vo abhi tak nhi aaya... Pta nhi kab aayegi vo...", he was restless.

All of this was going through his mind when he heard a knock at the door. He looked there and saw Ravi standing there. His heart felt relief that maybe finally she had arrived.

"Come in...", he said as he stood up.

"Sir ji...", Ravi said as he entered.

Shaurya was hoping to hear something about her, but Ravi's words squashed his hopes.

"Sir ji Aapko Shaan Sir ji ne bulaaya hai... Apne cabin mein..."

Shaurya's face became dull again, and he regained his composure.

"Theek hai Ravi...", he said, knowing that the matter for which Shaan had called him had definitely something to do with Anokhi.

"Tum jaao... Main jaa rha hoon..."

"Ok Sir ji...", saying so, the peon left.

Shaurya, too, left without further delay to meet Shaan.

He had no idea that something staggering was waiting for him there.

Shaurya rushed into Shaan's cabin, only to find an agitated Shaan sitting in his chair.

"Dad..."