Chapter - 41 | Storm On The Way

Here's the 41th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It was recess time, and Anokhi was happily walking towards the cafeteria with Reema, who was also looking forward to meeting Mimi

"Anokhi..."

"Tujhe pta hai..."

"Ab toh main bhi bohot khush hoon... Main roz Mimi se mil paaungi college mein...", she guffawed.

Anokhi smiled back, and they entered the kitchen.

Mimi came running towards her, calling out, "Mummaaaaaa..."

Anokhi instantly picked her up in her arms and kissed her.

"Mumma aa gayi hai Mimi...", she said as she cuddled her.

"Aur yaha dekho..."

"Tumhaari Chikki Mausi bhi aa gayi hai saath mein...", Reema exclaimed, waving her hand enthusiastically.

"Chikki Mauchhiiiiiii...", Mimi said, spreading her arms indicating she wanted to hug Reema as well.

"Awwwww...", said Reema in response to Mimi's action.

Anokhi passed Mimi into Reema's arms, and she lovingly took her in her arms, kissing her on the cheek.

"Chikki Mauchhi..."

"Aap kaichhe ho ?..."

"Main toh bilkul mast hoon Mimi... Tumhe dekhkar toh main aur bhi khush ho gayi..."

Mimi laughed heartily.

Pammi Aunty, who was overhearing their conversation from the kitchen counter, approached them and said, "Anokhi Puttar..."

"Teri kudi na sach mein badi pyaari hai..."

"Vo kitne pyaar naal subah se utthhe chair te baith ke mainu kitne dhyaan naal nihaar rhi si...", she laughed.

"Anumaa..."

"Aapko pta hai..."

"Maine dekha..."

"Pinni Aunty ko bohot kuch bnana aata hai... Chhabhi (Sabhi) unke haath ka bana khaana khaate hai...", she said innocently.

Pammi Aunty caressed Mimi's head and said, "Anokhi Puttar..."

"Main naa abhi baahar jaa rhi hoon..."

"Break khatam hone se pehle aa jaaungi..."

"Theek hai Pammi Aunty...", she replied.

Anokhi soon begins working in the kitchen, while Reema entertains and converses with Mimi, who was in her arms.

It was soon time for the break to end, and Pammi returned as well.

Anokhi handed Mimi to Pammi after a hug, and the two friends left for their class.