Chapter - 33 | Polichhe Uncle

Here's the 33rd chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Anokhi and Mimi were on their way to home

She was walking by the roadside with Mimi on the safe side.

They were walking hand in hand and talking about random things when a car passed by Anokhi's side so speedily that she was startled and her foot twisted, causing her to fall down on the roadside.

"Mumma !!!...", Mimi shrieked in terror.

She quickly reached to her Anumaa and held her shoulders.

"Ahhh...", Anokhi's foot ached from the twist.

She looked at the car that had driven away and noticed two police jeeps following it.

"Itni tez gadi kaise chala sakte hai vo...", she said in anger.

She was still on the ground, her hand on her foot, and Mimi was next to her.

"Mumma Mumma chot to nayi lagi na... Aapko dald ho laha hai...", she was on the verge of crying.

"Nhi Mimi... Mumma theek hai..."

She noticed that one of the jeep had overtaken the car that had brushed up against her so closely, and two persons got out of the jeep and dragged the person out of the car, only to take him inside the jeep.

In the meantime, she struggled to get to her feet.

She sifted her clothes with Mimi's assistance.

She'd been bending for a few time, checking her ankle twist, when a voice startled her.

"Aap theek toh haina ?!..."

She looked up only to find a man dressed in a police uniform standing in front of her.

"J... jee main theek hoon...", she recognized him as the one she had seen dragging the person inside the jeep a few minutes before.

"Dekhiye... Uski taraf se main aapse maafi maangta hoon..."

"Vo drink karke drive kar rha tha... Use humne apne hiraasat mein le liya hai..."

"A... aap maafi kyu maang rhe hain ?...", she inquired, taken aback by his generosity.

"Aapko takleef hui... uske liye..."

"Shukar hai ki usne apni gaadi roadside par nhi chadha di... Main bohot der se uska peecha kar rha tha... Ab jaakar finally pakda gaya..."

"Aap sach mein theek toh hain... aur-...", he came to a halt as he realized there was another person present besides himself and the woman he was speaking with.

The little girl standing by the woman's side caught his attention.

He looked at her surprised.