Chapter - 79 | Spirit Of Vengeance

Here's the 79th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya had returned home from college

He was in a strange mood today, feeling desperation, and despondency.

Whatever he had witnessed today in college was still fresh in his mind, having left an indelible impression on him, and he couldn't seem to get past it.

The image of his Princess encircled and protected within her mother's arms was still vibrant in his mind, making him wonder what he had done wrong that he had never received such love and care from MISS AASTHA KASHAYP.

He'd changed into his casual clothes and sat on the couch, staring blankly at nothing in particular, his mind still occupied with the thought of HER, who had "deprived" him what every child desired from his mother.

He was agitated from within, wondering why he had been deprived of it when he had done nothing wrong, and why he had to suffer all alone for no reason.

He was engulfed in his own thinking, and grief, when someone's voice jolted him out of his stupor.

"Shaurya beta..."

He looked there at the doorstop, and found his Badi Maa standing there.

He stood up and said, "Badi Maa..."

Devi stepped in, and they both approached each other.

"Shaurya beta..."

"Kya baat hai... Aaj kal tum apni Badi Maa se zyaada milte nhi..." she began her melodrama.

Shaurya fell silent as he realized he had been lost in his own world of guilt and repentance for the past few days, confining himself to his room alone.

"Voh... Badi Maa..."

"Aisa nhi hai..."

"Bas vo college ka kaam-..."

"Main jaanti hoon Shaurya..." Devi spoke up in between.

"Shaurya... Beta main samajhti hoon tumhe..."

"Actually Badi Maa... Voh in dino college ke kaam mein zyaada busy ho gaya... Isliye..."

"I mean..." he tried to form words.

"Tum kehte ho toh maan leti hoon Shaurya..." she replied.

"Lekin ek baat tumhe btaana chaahti thi beta..." she changed her tone to serious this time.

He turned to look her in the eyes when he sensed her tone and asked what she wanted to say.

"Boliye Badi Maa..." he said.