◂ PRECAP ▸

"Aaj toh badi khoobsoorat lag rhi hain aap Miss Bhalla...", he made a remark about her appearance.

...

"Aaj toh Shaurya bhi ghar par nhi hoga..."

"Main Anokhi ki madad kar sakta hoon..."

"Ek baar poochhke dekhta hoon...", he thought to himself.

...

The weather was cool, with gentle breeze blowing.

He was about to turn to leave when he felt something brush against his face.

Gunguni dhoop ki tarah se tarannum mein tum 🎶

Choo ke mujhe... Guzri ho yoon  🎶

Dekhu tumhe... Ya mein sunu🎶

His eyes closed unconsciously to feel the aura and sense of peace that engulfed him as the "cotton fabric" flew over his face, brushing softly against his skin.

Tum ho sukoon... Tum ho junoon... 🎶

Kyu pehle naa aayi tum... 🎶

As soon as the softness could no longer be felt against his face, he opened his eyes.

He saw who she was; he knew who she was.

Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi... 🎶

Kismat pe aaye naa yaakeen... 🎶

...

He was keeping a close eye on her.

Whatever she was doing, wherever she was going was being intently observed by him.

"Kitne dino se intezaar kar rha hoon..."

"Aakhir kab milega mujhe sahi mauka ?!...", he was getting frustrated, wondering when he would be able to reach her.

...

"Aa haan !...", he smirked.

"Lagta hai sahi mauka mil hi gaya...", his soul erupted with pleasure.

...

"LOCHA - E - ULFAT ho gayaaaa...", he hummed the song that was playing at the concert a few minutes ago.

...

"Darvaaza toh band hai...", he grinned viciously.

"Ab kaha jaaogiiii...", he smirked.

...

He followed behind "him". 

"His" actions were doubtful, and his body language was suspicious.

He was taken aback when he noticed "him" walking towards the girls' washroom.