Chapter - 56 | Stable

Here's the 56th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya had arrived at the hospital in no time

Shaurya had arrived at the hospital in no time. Ahir had only told him about the hospital name but nothing about what had happened to Shaan.

He dashed inside and noticed Ahir near the reception area.

"Officer !!!...", he rushed up to him.

Ahir turned to face him and was taken aback to see the same man who had been so angry in the police station was in tears.

"Kaha hai Dad Officer???..." Shauyra asked, holding his shoulders.

"Kaha hai vo ?!... Vo theek toh haina... Kuch bolo bhi Officer !!...", he yelled.

"Relax Mr. Sabharwal..." Ahir said, taking his hands in his.

"What relax ?!!..."

"Main pooch rha hoon Dad kaha hai please kuch boliye !!..."

"Dekhiye Mr.Shaan Sabharwal ki condition abhi stable hai..."

"Stable hai ?...", he looked on shocked.

"Stable hai kya matlab ?... Unhe kya hua hai ?..."

Ahir stroked his arms and attempted to calm him down.

"Listen... Ward no. 26 mein hai aapke Dad... And the Doctor will convey you the rest of the details... "

"Jaaiye aur jaakar mil leejiye unse..."

"Ward no. 26... Theek hai... Thank you... Main jaata hoon...", he hastily ran away from there and Ahir kept staring at the moody man in disbelief; sometime back he was threatening him of Commissioner and now the same man thanked him.

Shaurya had found his way to ward number 26, and as he was about to enter, just when his heart dropped seeing the scene in the front. As he observed the scene, his already teary eyes brimmed even more.

She was doing what he should have been doing right now.

She was in place of him.

She was carrying out his responsibility in some way.

He wanted to go there and to hug his Dad right away because he was scared to death on hearing about the hospital news.

He had come here in such haste just to meet him, and now, having seen the sight, he no longer had the courage to face his father.

He turned around only to back off, his heart heavy with regret and tears in his eyes. He was about to go when he encountered with a person.

"Jee aap kaun ?... Kya aap patient se related hai ?..."