Chapter - 53 | The Stubborn Man

Here's the 53rd chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Anokhi was in the cafeteria area, finishing up last-minute preparations for his surprise birthday party

Except for his class, the entire college was empty because classes had ended.

Reema wasn't feeling well, so she went back to her hostel, and Anokhi had sent Mimi with her because she knew she would be late after the party due to her involvement in the party arrangements. She will pick up Mimi after wrapping up her work.

Despite the fact that she had been deeply hurt by his actions earlier in the day, she didn't leave any room for complaint in the planning of his surprise party.

She put her heart and soul into everything she did.

She baked the birthday cake for him.

She was about to leave when she was startled to see him approaching from the front.

To avoid him, she immediately went to the other sideto go inside the kitchen.

Shaurya entered the cafeteria with his gaze fixed on his phone, but when he looked around, he was taken aback.

The words written on the board read, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAURYA"

Balloons, colourful lights, and sparkling decorations adorned the view.

But seeing the view didn't sit well with him, and his peaceful mood turned rude, and he yelled, looking around, "Kisne kiya yeh sab??... Haan?!!"

He looked around and was startled when a huge crowd appeared outside singing for him, "Happy Birthday To You..."

He turned around to see his entire family and other students approaching him, clapping and singing the birthday song to him.

Devi approached him and placed her hand on his shoulder, which elicited a faint smile from him, and he deduced that it was all planned by his family.

The others were busy in singing the song and Anokhi was silently observing everything from the kitchen's interior.

He looked around to see the decorations that had been done for him and said, "Badi Maa..."

"Yeh Sab... Matlab..."

"Kyun ?...", he looked back at her.

"Kyu nahi ?... Arre itne saal ke baad tum apna birthday humaare saath celebrate kar rhe ho...", she said, smiling, and he too plastered his face with a smile.

"Happy birthday Shaurya Bhaiya !!!...", Betty came running towards him but they were stopped in their tracks when they saw their brother's face.