Chapter - 76 | Sides That Differ

Here's the 76th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

After college, Anokhi had returned home

She couldn't get "Laddoo" out of her mind ever since she found out who he was. Though she had classes after the break, her mind would occasionally return to the same matter of Shaurya Sir being "Laddoo" during the lecture.

She had a slew of questions in her head that she could only get answered by Mimi.

She and her baby girl ate their lunch at home, then she washed the dishes and sat down to finish her study work, not before putting Mimi down for her evening nap.

She finished her work in one to two hours and decided to call her Aastha Mam, who had returned to her rental apartment today, as she was now in a better state of mind. She had guest lectures scheduled starting today and lasting for the next two days, after which she would return back to Kapurthala.

She called Aastha and asked how her first day of lecture went, if she had her food, and if she was all okay there.

After conversing with her for some time, she hung up the call and just then, she saw her Shona waking up by rubbing her eyes cutely.

She approached her and sat next to her, caressing her hair.

"Good molning Mumma...", Mimi yawned.

Anokhi chuckled as she listened and said, "Shona..."

"Abhi toh shaam hui hai..."

Mimi fluttered her eyes open and looked around as she listened. The sunset through the window made her realize it was evening, and she herself giggled up.

"Ohh..."

"Main toh bhool hi gayi thi Mumma... He he he...", she guffawed.

"Koi baat nhi Shona..."

"Ab chalo thoda fresh hokar aate hai...", saying so, Anokhi took her in her arms and carried her to the bathroom to wash her face with cold water.

After that, Anokhi and Mimi returned to the bed. Anokhi sat her down on the bed and lovingly ruffled her hair to set it. 

Now that she was free, she decided to ask Mimi about the matter which still remained unsettled within her.

"Mimi Shona..."

"Aapse ek baat poochhu...", she inquired lovingly.

"Haaaaaaan..."

"Poochho Mumma...", Mimi replied sweetly.

"Aapne aaj mujhe Laddoo se milvaaya tha naa... Toh main aapse jaanna chaahti thi ki Laddoo aapse kaha mile the ?..."

"Matlab aap unhe kaise jaante ho Shona ?...", she queried, wanting to know how long they had known each other since she hadn't got any hint of it until today.