Chapter - 46 | Mum's Disgrace; Mimi In Embrace

Here's the 46th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

A new morning peered through the clouds

The arrival of a new day was marked, and the world's duties resumed as usual.

With his mask on, he was on his way to his cabin.

He had just turned down the corridor when she appeared in front of him with a screech.

Their orbs found their way to each other, and they stared into each other's eyes.

He stood there silent, his face expressionless, the emotions in his eyes under control.

She remained motionless, her eyes searching for the conundrum hidden behind those unfathomable eyes.

But, at the same time, they were reminded of reality, and they stepped back to let each other have their way.

She took a step to her right, while he took a step to his left.

Sighing, he moved to his right, and she moved to her left.

Their eyes locked into each other as their faces matched to each other's level; his were glaring, while hers were questioning.

He was about to walk past her, and she was about to do the same, which elicited a yell from him.

"Miss Bhalla !!!!..."

She backed off just then.

"Tumhe problem kya hai Miss Bhalla ?!!..."

"Mere raaste mein kyu aa rhi ho ?..."

She gave him a bemused look.

"Main aapke raaste mein aa rhi hoon ?..."

"Kyun ?... Tumhe nhi pta...", he grumbled.

"Agar main aapke raaste mein aa rhi hoon..."

"Toh aap bhi toh vhi kar rhe hain Sir...", she replied, stating the obvious.

"Har baat par argue karna toh aapki aadat haina Miss Bhalla...", he said as he stared back at her, seeing her defiance.

"Aur har baat ke liye mujhe blame karna... Yeh bhi toh aapki aadat hai Sir...", she said respectfully but firmly.

He was taken aback by the way she responded to him.

No one had ever done anything like this with him before, and this girl was in no mood to back down.

"Tum bhoolo mat... Tum apne professor se baat kar rhi ho...", he clenched his jaw.

"I'm sorry Shaurya Sir agar aapko meri baat ka bura laga ho..."