Chapter - 49 | Confrontation

Here's the 49th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Anokhi had reached college very early and she was on her way to his cabin

She was in a sassy mood, determined to clear up everything he had misunderstood about her.

She had decided after her conversation with Shaan that unless she confronted him about it, he would continue to misunderstand her due to his absurd assumption.

She came to a halt right in front of the door. It was closed, indicating that he hadn't yet arrived.

"Aaj main jaldi aai aur vo abhi tak aaye hi nhi..."

"Lekin main bina baat kiye nhi jaane vaali... Main wait kar loongi..."

"Unki saari misunderstandings door karni hai mujhe..."

"Aise kaise vo kuch bhi soch sakte hai mere baare mein..."

"Main yaha apni studies ke liye aayi hoon yeh mujhe unhe btaana hai..."

She checked her watch and saw that she had plenty of time before her class began.

To kill time, she began meandering around the area. She then decided to take out her book and begin reading to pass the time productively. She began reading it, pacing here and there, and was soon collided with someone.

"Huhh !..." she exclaimed, startled.

She was about to step back when he grabbed her arms in an unusually tight grip.

"Sambhal ke Anokhi..."

She immediately stepped back to avoid his hold and apologized, "Sorry Vivek Sir..."

"No problem Anokhi...", he smiled nastily.

Anokhi couldn't figure out why she didn't like his presence. She didn't feel normal after the way he held her just a few seconds ago.

"Aur btao kaisi ho Anokhi ?..."

"Th... theek hoon Sir...", she said nervously.

"Subah - subah hi padhaai chaalu ho gayi... Very nice !...", he said, flashing a vicious teethy grin.

Anokhi was beginning to feel uneasy.

Then a voice said, "Mr. Arora..."

Both of them turned to face him, and there stood Shaurya, holding a file in his hand.

Vivek's expression changed to one of displeasure, but he quickly covered it up.

Shaurya approached them.

"Mr. Arora... Aap yaha ?...", he said, turning to face her.

She averted her gaze when he looked at her.