Chapter - 59 | Like Mother, Like Son

Here's the 59th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya had returned to Shaan's flat in no time after college

Shaurya had returned to Shaan's flat in no time after college. He had double-checked that Shaan had have all of his medications. He was paying close attention to his health.

It was evening; they were both sitting on the couch, and the room was quiet.

Shaurya's gaze was fixed on the book he was reading, but he was occasionally stealing glances from his father, which made Shaan chuckle on the inside.

Shaan had already sensed that his son wanted to say something but was hesitant to do so. So he decided to strike up a simple conversation by himself.

"Shaurya...", he called out.

"Jee Dad...", he said as he looked up from the book.

"Ek baat btaao..."

"Tumhe yaha ke baare mein pta kaise chala ?..."

When Shaurya heard this, he immediately averted his gaze, knowing what his father meant.

"Kya hua ?... Bolo...", Shaan insisted.

"Ya... Yaha ?... Yaha kaha ?...", Shaurya pretended to be clueless.

Shaan smiled and said, "Yaha... Yaani ki yeh flat..."

"Tumhe pta kaise chala ki mera personal flat yaha hai ?..."

Shaurya was fidgeting about how to reveal his mischievous act now that he had been caught.

"Vo..."

"Vo ek din maine aapko..."

"Ek din maine aapko follow kiya tha...", he said in one breath.

Shaan's lips tightened with a smile in the corner, as he had already suspected that his son had followed him because he was concerned about where he frequently went.

"Ohh..."

"To yeh baat hai..."

"Mujhe bina btaaye mere peechhe yeh sab kiya tumne..."

"Toh fir aur kya karta...", Shaurya cut in.

"Aap kabhi bhi kisi ko bhi bina btaaye ghar se aise nikal jaate the aur sabhi kitna pareshaan rehte the..."

"Isiliye maine aap ko ek din follow kiya taaki pta lgaaya jaaye ki aap itni der rehte kaha hai...", he complained like a kid.

Shaan felt liable that Shaurya had to suffer all the time because of him.

Sensing Shaan's silence, Shaurya felt that he went overboard and that he shouldn't have spoken to his father in this manner right now. Furthermore, he had wanted to say something to his father since the time he arrived in the flat, but lacked the courage to do so. But he realized he couldn't keep it inside any longer, so he decided to go for it.