Chapter - 80 | Riots : The Turning Point

Here's the 80th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya was driving fast on his way to Sabharwal House

Rage was coursing through his veins, but his heart was racing as he imagined what HER state would be right now.

He wanted to go back there and see if his Dad and SHE were still in the park, and if they were, what condition SHE was in.

He was well aware of his actions. He knew he'd done a lot of "harm" to HER and himself, but his mind had taken a U-turn and he couldn't drive straight home.

After bringing his car to a screeching halt, he decided what he needed to do. His grip on the steering wheel tightened, and he directed the car to make a U-turn, just like his mind, and began driving back towards where he had come from.

He couldn't get rid of his restlessness unless he saw HER once...

"Bebo... Kitty... Reema !!... Ab main kya karu ??..."

"Aastha Mam... Aashta Mam vha dango ke beech kaise pahunchi ??..." Anokhi yelled as she hung up the phone, bewildered and pacing around, her brain not working.

"Anokhi !... Anokhi calm down..." Kitty came up to her.

"Pehle btaao toh hua kya hai ??... Kisne phone uthaaya tha ??..." she inquired hastily.

"Voh... Maine... Maine phone kiya lekin Aastha Mam ne nhi uthhaya... Ek aadmi ne uthaaya tha aur usne btaaya ki Aastha Mam ka phone use neeche pada hua mila aur us jagah par dange ho rhe hain..."

"V... Vha log chilla rhe the Kitty... Agar Aastha Mam ko kuch ho gaya toh ??..." she cried out.

Everyone was gobsmacked to hear what had occurred. Their hearts began to race.

"Lekin Anokhi... Vo jagah hain kaha ??..." Bebo jumped right in.

"Vo... Himmat Singh Marg haina... Vha... Usi jagah ke aaspaas btaaya us aadmi ne..." Anokhi was terrified.