Chapter - 84 | The Unfathomable

Here's the 84th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

"Princess..." Shaurya caressed her hair.

"Aankhein band karo Princess... Aur aap so jaao..."

"Main yahi hoon..." he murmured softly.

Mimi, who was resting her face on his shoulder, spoke up in a broken voice, "Mumma ke bina ninni nayi aati Laddoo..." 

Listening to it made Shaurya disheartened because he knew how difficult it would be for her to spend the night away from her Mumma; after all, he had gone through it himself every night, after SHE was gone...

He was currently standing on the terrace, under the night sky of twinkling stars, trying to make his Princess sleep.

He himself was exhausted, but his only concern was for his Princess.

He had come here on the terrace with her after he had finished feeding her in the kitchen, to get her to breathe some fresh cool air and to make her sleep. But now it appeared that it would take some more effort as she was in no mood to sleep away from her Mumma.

Mimi was just finding solace in her Laddoo's arms, and sleep was palpable in her drowsy eyes, but she didn't want to fall asleep as she was still longing to have a glimpse of her Mumma.

Shaurya realized it was past midnight and that he needed to get his Princess to sleep as soon as possible because she was in a fragile state and needed rest.

He looked in his arms, and then better hold his Princess, shifting her to his other arm because the previous one was hurting due to the wound.

He then turned to face her, who was still looking down with a sad expression.

*edited 😂*

*edited 😂*

"Princess..."