Chapter - 47 | Meri Sweetu !

Here's the 47th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya had walked out of the canteen, holding his "princess" in his arms

The cafeteria and corridor were both empty since the break had ended, and his path was also clear.

He climbed the stairs with Mimi safely in his arms, while she kept a keen eye on the surroundings.

She was enjoying the ride in her Laddoo's arms and viewing the surroundings.

Shauyra was about to take a turn in the corridor when he was startled to see someone approaching from the front.

"Bade Papa toh isi taraf aa rhe hai...", he stepped back quickly.

Mimi, who was resting in his arms, silently contemplating his strange actions, caught his eye.

Without further ado, he entered the nearest empty room and hid himself and her behind the closed door.

Mimi giggled and said, "Laddoo..."

"Aap chhupan - chhupaai khel lahe ho..."

Shaurya was stumped as to how to respond to her.

"Mimi..."

"H... Haan chhupan - chhupaai bhi keh sakte hai...", he said sheepishly.

"Aap kuch bolna mat abhi princess... Theek hai..."

"Hum dono thodi der baad yaha se chale jaayenge..."

"Theek hai...", Mimi said, placing a finger on her lips.

Seeing her obeying his words, a smile came on his face.

When he looked out the window, he noticed Bade Papa had left.

He breathed a sigh of relief, "Huhhh..."

His way was clear, and he could leave right away.

"Chalo princess..."

"Ab hum chalte hai...", he said as he walked out the door.

Everything was fine until he was about to enter his cabin when he was astonished to see someone in front of him.

The student gave him a glance before turning his attention to the child in his arms. 

Shaurya's cheeks flushed as he wondered what the student would think of their professor holding a baby girl in his arms

He didn't want to show anyone else his "soft side" like he does with his "princess".

The student was speechless as he stood there, and before he could say anything, he was greeted by a sweet voice.