Chapter - 72 | Her Another Identity

Here's the 72th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Silence had taken hold in Shaan's cabin, and the three people sat silently recalling what had occurred only some time ago

They were overcome with grief after Shaurya left the cabin.

Aastha's eyes were welling up with tears, but she had kept them under control until now, while Anokhi sat beside her, silently giving her comapny.

On the other hand, Shaan was wracked with guilt, but his mind was stuck on what Shaurya was trying to say to Aastha when he said she was there to defend her student.

He raised his head to look at Aastha, who was sitting beside Anokhi.

With a gloomy face, he stood up and walked slowly towards Aastha.

"Noor..."

"Shaurya ne jo bhi kha uske liye-..."

"Anokhi...", before Shaan could finish, Aastha spoke up.

"Anokhi beta..."

"Dekho..."

"Meri baat please ek baar samajhne ki koshish karo...", she tried to forget what had happened a while ago in order to focus on her task.

Anokhi averted her gaze because she didn't want to continue disobeying her Aastha Mam because it was hurting her too.

She knew that if she remained silent, Aastha and Shaan would assume she was reconsidering her decision, which she wasn't. So, she stood up with the paper in her hand, saying, "I'm sorry Aastha Mam..."

"Ab main peechhe nhi hat sakti..."

"Meri train ki reservation ho chuki hai Aastha Mam..."

"Main kal shaam ko hi jaa rhi hoon...", a lone tear escaped her eyes.

Aastha and Shaan exchanged shocked glances.

"Anokhi beta-...", Shaan began to say.

"Shaan Sir..."

"Muje aapki ek chhoti se help chaahiye..."

"Kaisi help beta ?...", he inquired, hoping that she would rethink her decision.

"Yeh paper...", she said as she extended her hand towards him.

"Ispar Shaurya Sir ke signature chaahiye..."

"Kya aap please unhe ye paper de denge... M... Main unke saamne nhi jaana chaahti...", she stammered, her voice breaking.

Shaan looked at the paper and then back at her. He was now absolutely sure that Anokhi's decision to leave college had something to do with Shaurya, given the way she was attempting to avoid him.