Chapter - 7 | The Exam (I)

Here's the 7th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It's been a week since they came to Delhi

It's been a week since they came to Delhi. From revising important concepts to solving hardcore problems, Anokhi had worked hard in the past one week to prepare herself well.

Last night, her parents and Aastha mam had called her to wish her good luck. Their blessings were the most important to her.

And today is the day for her EXAM

The EXAM on which her future life depends.

The EXAM for which she had laboured hard for  so many months and days.

The EXAM that will lead her to her dream.

This EXAM will be the medium through which she will retort those who once had questioned her ability.

And today, it's also going to be Mimi's first day at Angels Crèche. 

"Aaj Anokhi ka entrance test hai... mujhe vishvaas hai ki vo bohot achcha score karegi. Bas vo time par apne center pahunch jaaye aur apne kaam mein safal ho... Matarani aap meri bachchi ka dhyaan rakhna... ", Aastha prayed in front of the temple at home.

"Uska shuru se hi sapna rha hai us college mein padhne ka... Delhi ka one of the best institute hai vo... ek time tha jab main bhi vha...", Aastha's eyes became misty recalling something or more precisely, SOMEONE...

Post breakfast, Anokhi packs the tiffin box for Mimi, dresses her in a top and mini skirt and lastly ties her hair into a cute ponytail.

She dressed up herself, took the bag which she had packed the night before and carefully checked that it contained her admit card for the examination hall, identity proof, passport size photo, her water bottle and other necessities.

"Mumma... aaj aapka papel ( paper ) haina... achche chhe papel dena... ghablaana mat... main aapke liye play kalungi (pray karungi). Mujhe pkka pta hai aap hi fichht (first) aayoge. All the bechht mummaaaaa...", Mimi said hugging her.