◂ PRECAP ▸

"Aaj college aane ki zaroorat kya thi..."

"Ghar pe rehkar aaraam bhi toh kar sakti thi..." he murmured to himself.

...

"Jee ACP Ahir... Main bilkul theek hoon... Mimi bhi theek hain..."

"Mujhe kal shaam ko hi discharge mil gaya tha..."

---

"Haan Aastha Mam ko aaj release milega..."

From behind, Shaurya could hear everything. 

She went over every detail with that ACP as if he were a well-known person to her

It made him feel uneasy

"Inki baatein to suno..." he mumbled angrily.

"Itni khulkar baatein kar rhi hain jaise vo ACP uski koi padhosan hain..." his teeth clenched.

"Aur yeh ACP..." his face twitched in annoyance, "Aur koi kaam nhi hota is inspector ko..."

"Jab dekho bas Anokhi ji Anokhi ji karta firta hain..." he grumbled.

...

"Mumma..."

"Main Laddoo ke chhaath jaaun ?..." she innocently inquired.

Anokhi nodded with a small smile.

"Ta – Ta Mumma..." Mimi made a wave.

She waved back, and he left with her Shona without even giving her a second glance.

His ignoring behavior bothered her; she didn't know why.

...

"Wow Laddooooo !!..." Mimi was overjoyed.

"Aapne mela naam likha..."

"M-I-M-I..." she pronounced her own name cutely, elated that her Laddoo had written her name in his diary.

" she pronounced her own name cutely, elated that her Laddoo had written her name in his diary

...

"Anokhi kitne dino baad college mein event organize hone jaa rha hain !!..." Reema exclaimed in joy.

"Anokhi tumhe pta hain... Yeh food fest humaare college mein har saal organize hota hain... Aur India ke alag - alag cuisines pesh kiye jaate hain..." Bebo said elatedly.

"Main toh bohot excited hoon kyunki har ek team ko naa regional food ke options diye jaate hain... Aur uske baad unke preference ke according culinary skills ki basic knowledge ke liye ek baar ethnic restaurant le jaaya jaata hain..." Kitty expressed her glee.

...

She was sitting in silence mulling over what to do next.

"Kya hua hai Aastha Mam ?..." Anokhi inquired, concerned. She was perplexed to see her Aastha Mam lost in deep thought, as if she was stressed about something.

"Anokhi..." Finally, she spoke up.

"Meri flight kal ki hain..."

Anokhi looked at her, shocked

She had lost track of it amid all of the chaos. But she won't let her Mam go back in her injured state. 

Then how will she persuade her to stay ?...