Chapter - 86 | By Chance

Here's the 86th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

"Please nurse

"Please nurse... Mujhe jaane deejiye..."

"Ise kholiye please !..." Anokhi tried to jerk the saline tube away.

"Mam !..."

"Mam aap please lete rahiye..." The nurse who was arranging her medications rushed over to her.

"Nhi mujhe jaana hain !!..."

"Meri bachchi kaha hai ??!!..." Anokhi burst into tears.

"Mam maine aapko btaaya toh... Yaha koi bachchi nhi hain..."

"Aur aap jinke baare mein thodi der pehle poochh rhi thi vo toh doosre ward mein hain apne husband ke saath..."

"Unke alaava aapke saath toh yaha aur koi nhi hain..." The nurse said referring to Aastha and Shaan.

"Aastha Mam theek toh haina ?... Unke saath Shaan Sir hain..."

"L... Lekin meri Mimi kaha hain ?..."

"Vo mere bina kal se kha hogi ?..."

"Mujhe jaana hoga !!..."

"Vo mere bina nhi reh sakti !!..." Tears streamed down her cheeks.

She wasn't in the right frame of mind to think logically. She was extremely frightened thinking where her daughter would be since the previous night, when she was unconscious.

"Mujhe abhi ke abhi jaana hoga..." she got out of bed immediately, but the nurse was quick to stop her.

"Rukiye !... Aapko abhi rest ki zaroorat hai... Aap aise nhi jaa sakti kahi..."

"Please meri bachchi ke paas jaane do mujhe..." "Ple... ase..." Anokhi begged while crying.

The very next moment, the door clicked open, drawing their attention.

"Mimi !!!!..." Anokhi's eyes teared up more as soon as she caught notice of her baby girl.

"Mumma !!!... Mumma !!!..." Mimi ran towards her Mumma in tears.

"Mimi... Meri bachchi..." Anokhi cried out, opening her arms widely to embrace her baby girl.

"Mu... mma..." Mimi's throat tightened, and she dashed over to the bed to climb up.

Anokhi in no time scooped up her baby girl in her arms and buried her tightly within herself.

"Mimi..."

"Meri Mimi Shona..."

"Kaha the aap Shona..." she sobbed, lavishing numerous kisses on her baby girl. She was scared to death thinking about where her Shona might have been without her.