Chapter 2

Shen Xiuqi stared at the smirking Suya for a while, the heart oS: laughing so stupid, don't know what is silly?

Su Yaya is holding a quilt in bed and thinking about the 10 million alimony. Many red grandfathers are descending from the sky, and the small bed in her house is full, she can sleep on the money every day. , left one roll, right one roll.

Hahahaha......

The silly white rabbit did not notice the humanoid cheetah staring at her for a long time at the door, completely immersed in her own wonderful fantasy.

I don't know if it was affected by Su Yaya's silly music. Shen Xiuqi's mouth was bent and his mood suddenly became better. He walked over with his long legs and stretched out his hands to sleep in Suya. The top of the hair was smashed, and the voice was as low and mellow as the cello sound. "What do you want to laugh so happy? Say it out, huh?"

Ten million......

"Oh..." Suyya looked up and saw Shen Xiuqi, hurriedly grabbed his mouth with his hand, and his big eyes flickered and stared at him. He secretly thanked himself for his timely response, and did not immediately say his inner true thoughts.

If Shen Xiuqi knows that she shouted him into 10 million, I don't know what it would be like?

Oh, I don't dare to think about it...

"Well?" Shen Xiuqi's deep gaze swept a few times on her face. She saw her dark, big eyes flashing with light, full of admiration and admiration for him.

Su Ya Ya is of course full of admiration and admiration for him, 10 million ah, 10 million, she looked at his handsome face, she remembered the grandfather of Red Tongtong, he is her future generations to become rich and rushed to the top of life ATM machine!

The big eyes that sparkled by her sparkling eyes stared intently, greatly satisfying the psychology of Shen Xiuqi who wanted to admire. Her face was red and fluffy, and the skin was delicate and smooth, as if it was lightly smashed.

Thinking about it, Shen Xiuqi did it. He put his finger on Su Yaya's face and gently rubbed it. It was a smooth, soft, water-smooth and comfortable feeling. It's awkward and I want to Hey.

"Pain..." Suyya was smashed twice in the same time, snoring weakly, flashing his big eyes, looking at him pitifully.

Little white rabbit-like gaze, seeing Shen Xiuqi inexplicably soft, quickly loosened her face and took back her hand, and coughed, and said: "I will go to the company for a while, you stay at home, if you are bored You can also go shopping."

Suyaya "oh", and he nodded his head.

The soft and soft appearance, obedient and well-behaved, like silk flowers, entangled in him, his heart fretting, took out the wallet from the body and pulled out a card and handed it to her, "hold. "

His eyes fell on the Platinum card in front of him. Suya stunned his eyes in surprise, his heart pounding and swaying, and with an excited and embarrassed mood, he looked up at Shen Xiuqi and pointed his nose. "This card is Give it to me?"

How silly looks so cute?

The heart has to be changed.

Shen Xiuqi's mouth was slightly curved, and the card in his hand was handed over to Suya, and he whispered: "Take the flower."

Wow!

Make a fortune!

Su Yaya was almost happy to pick it up!

Think of her as a poor man, sleep and wear it into the book, immediately become a rich man, and the handsome and overbearing husband of the president, Naka, gives her a sigh of relief: "take flowers, just brush !"