Chapter 11

Suya has a moment of arrogance. She doesn't know the man in front of her. The original Lord should have known him, but he has no deep memory for him.

She looked at the man's eyes and guessed that she did not recognize him. The corner of her mouth was abrupt and she chuckled: "I am Wang Wenhao, do you think of it?"

Su Yaya heard a word and said with a face: "You change so big? I don't know anymore."

This is actually just saying it, because the other party has changed a lot, so I can't recognize it, but it is to cover up the embarrassment that I don't remember.

Wang Wenhao heard the words and sighed. "I have always been like this, you have not put me in your heart."

Uh……

This is awkward.

Zhou Peiyu saw this situation and quickly came out to play the round field. He smiled and said: "Hello, Mr. Wang, I am the agent of Yaya. I knew you and Yaya early in the morning. I knew that I would bring her over earlier. You are High school classmates?"

Wang Wenhao faintly said, "Primary school classmates."

Hehehe.

Su Yaya glanced at him and spoke in his heart. Primary school classmates, he and the original owner have not seen each other for more than ten years. She can only recognize this when she sees him at first sight. !

Zhou Peijun only slightly stunned, and then played the role of her agent's mouth, "Since Wang and Ya Ya are good students, then we must ask Wang to pay more attention."

Good classmates, not elementary school students, have deepened their friendship, very good, very good.

Wang Wenhao glanced at her and took a look at Su Yaya. He knew that Suya had entered the entertainment circle. His company had an advertisement to shoot. It is obvious that they came here today to do something, but he pretended not to Know, ask: "Are you coming over today?"

Zhou Peijun said with a smile: "We are here today to sign an advertising contract with your company."

Wang Wenhao was not salty and faint, and looked at the assistant next to him. The assistant was very convinced and said: "This is the responsibility of Vice President Huang."

Wang Wenhao nodded and said that he knew.

When talking, the elevator arrived, the door opened, Suya and Zhou Peiyu went out, Wang Wenhao had to go to the third floor again, who knows that he also followed.

Su Yaya looked at him sideways, Wang Wenhao looked at her eyes, and the eye of Dan Feng, who was inside the hook, flashed a glimmer of light. He smiled and said: "You sign, I will go and see, this is related to me. The company's performance."

People's company, he said that they have to go and see, they have to accompany to see, without the right to say no.

Su Yaya is only a little worried. He has just not recognized Wang Wenhao. This kid will not publicize the feud.

However, she just thought about it in her heart. She did not show it on the face, or Zhou Peiyu, who was next to her, reacted first and pulled her a little and gave her a look.

Su Yaya is not stupid, understands the meaning of Zhou Peiyu, and quickly follows the instructions of Zhou Peijun, showing a good-looking smile toward Wang Wenhao. "Old classmates, this will trouble you a lot."

First, say hello, classmates, although she did not recognize him before, but it is not necessary to sign a contract, but also deliberately card her, so it is too kind, how to say he is also a man.