67

Shen Xiuqi looked at her frowning look and looked at her expression now. Is this a drink that doesn't remember anything?

“Is it hard to be?” Shen Xiuqi asked with an eyebrow.

Su Yaya heard the voice and turned to look at him. He looked at his sly eyes and his face was very meaningful. It seemed to imply what she was like.

"Would you like me to help you?" Shen Xiu laughed and said that his hand had touched her waist and was obviously not good.

Do you want me to help you...

Duang screamed, Suya's mind was floating from a distance with some chaotic sounds and pictures, like the waves of the sea, one after another, impacting her brain and senses.

Su Yaya: "..."

She... What did she do?

Last night, she was drunk, although the wine came up at the time, her head was not clear, and she did a lot of bold things that she would never dare to do when she was awake on weekdays, but she was not completely unimpressed. After I was relieved, I remembered everything, and suddenly I blushed completely, just like the red lady’s fruit, the inner shame came up, completely faceless Shen Xiuqi, like a frightened rabbit, brushing the ground Pulling the quilt to cover his head and hiding in the quilt.

Ah, humiliating, really shameful, shameless.

I remembered that she forced Shen Xiuqi’s picture last night, and she was ashamed to be self-sufficient. She wanted to find a hole like an ostrich and never came out again.

She didn't know that she had the potential to become drunk. She used to be very embarrassed. Although the amount of alcohol is not very good, drunkenness will definitely sleep quietly, not as loud as last night.

This is really shameful!

She actually made Shen Xiu strong and strong...

When she thinks about this, she will be self-confident!

How did she become a color girl? How did she learn to break? She has not been like this before!

Shen Xiuqi leaned on the bed and saw that Suya was suddenly plunged into the quilt like a rabbit. The whole group became a group, and it would not come out in the quilt. From time to time, she could hear her annoyed voice, and she felt funny. No.

"Ya Ya." Shen Xiuqi reached out and patted the quilt, and softly called her.

Su Yaya shook his body clearly in the quilt, feeling that he could feel the hot temperature of his palms through the quilt.

Shen Xiuqi looked at the quilt that had shrunk into a ball. He resisted the smile and stretched the quilt. "Yaya, are you not hiding in the quilt? Come out!"

Oh, she didn't want to go out, she was too faceless! Su Yaya shook his head with his quilt.

"Hurry up, I have been nesting inside, and I am not afraid of being flustered." The smile of Shen Xiuqi’s mouth is getting thicker and thicker, and he is almost unable to stand up.

How is it so cute?

"I don't go out, don't go out." The voice of Suyaya came from the quilt, and the tone was very firm.

Shen Xiuqi’s eyes fell on the quilt and sighed softly. He said: “You don’t come out, I don’t force you anymore. You must not suffocate yourself, or I will feel bad!”

Oops, this person is really, can he stop saying this, then marry her? She can't stand it!

Just like last night, I couldn't help but throw him down like a color girl!