87

Shen Xiuqi took Suya out of the door and took Su Yaya into the car, letting the driver start the car and driving out of the villa all the way.

Su Yaya thought, just talking about something, isn't it about divorce? It’s still so complicated, I don’t know where to drive in the middle of the night? Wouldn't it be ready to throw a corpse? But it is impossible to think about it. This is the legal society. She has not yet offended Shen Xiuqi. He has no reason to do such disgusting things.

Su Yaya made a bad brain to fill the bad things that Shen Xiuqi would probably do, while laughing and laughing in his heart. She feels that rather than a sad divorce, it is better to say happy to break up, to stay in the line, and to meet later, anyway, after that, she will be able to run to her farmhouse, two irrelevant!

Shen Xiuqi sat next to Suya, holding her hand and looking at Suya from the side of her body from time to time. My heart was like the sweetness of honey, with countless pink bubbles and countless fireworks. The sky is blasting, so beautiful.

After he went to Mia's studio this afternoon to get the sapphire ring, he was taken to the New Emperor City by An Yu and Xu Kaila. Several friends came together. It was rare for everyone to get together and feel in the mood. It was very good, and I had a few drinks during the meal.

After dinner, it was less than nine o'clock. Xu Kai said that they would go to the booth and say that they should pull down and repair. But this time, Shen Xiuqi became very serious and insisted on not saying that he had more important things to do. Do, there is no room for rejection.

If normal, Xu Kai can still haha ​​with Shen Xiuqi, but if Shen Xiuqi is really serious, they are still very afraid of him, probably because he was a child since he was a child, Shen Xiuqi has been a few of them. The boss between the individual, said one, so that Shen Xiuqi said that he did not want to go, they did not dare to force him to go, Shen Xiuqi let the driver drive away, and did not care about the lost and sad eyes.

After Shen Xiuqi left in the car, he didn't know how to get excited. He drove the driver to the top of Wanfu Mountain.

On the top of Wanfu, he found the lawn called the holy place of worship, and then called Assistant Chen, let him immediately arrange for the workers to set up a suitable venue for marriage, grass, garlands, red wine, candles, music, Fireworks can't be less.

He arranged this way. He wanted to propose to Suya first. When the marriage proposal was successful, people would put fireworks. They watched the fireworks together and then hugged them together. They were happy and beautiful. When it was dawn, watch the sunrise. The sunrise on Wanfu Mountain is also very beautiful, just as happiness will flourish.

When he was just on the way, he planned everything in his mind, arranged it, and only put it into action.

After receiving his call, Assistant Chen arranged for the workers to hurry and start to arrange. Anyway, there is nothing to do with money, and there is no shortage of manpower. From the beginning to the completion, Shen Xiu spent almost two hours. .

He didn't talk to Suya before, but he knows that Suya will come back today. Yesterday he saw the news of their crew's killing on Weibo. Later, when two people chatted in the evening, he I also asked her when she went home. At the time, Suya smiled at the thief and confessed him. He also told him that he was joking. He knew that the woman was thinking about it. He did not remove her, just wait. She personally delivered it to the door.

The venue for the marriage proposal was quickly arranged. Shen Xiuqi thought about giving Suya a surprise. He never called Suya. He decided to pick her up to the mountain and he let the driver drive down the mountain.