Chapter 8

Zhou Peiyu heard Su Yaya's answer on the phone very calm. There is only a simple "I know" word. I still think her reaction today is so calm, no It's not so happy to be as happy as it used to be? Is it really sad to be submerged?

However, she didn't think much. She was very busy. There was still other work to be done. There was not much time to waste on these things. I continued to arrange the following matters: "You will come to the company tomorrow morning, my hand. There is an advertisement for you, so let's take a look."

ad? Is she going to shoot an advertisement? !

Zhou Peiyu was still on the phone and Su Yaya didn't have time to think too much. It should be a good one.

"Well, I will wait for you at the company at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning." Zhou Peijun hanged up after telling the story.

When the light on the screen of the mobile phone went out, Su Yaya took the mobile phone and pressed her forehead against the mobile phone. She remembered what Zhou Peiyu said to her, and the corner of her mouth was tilted up, showing a smile of joy, oh, it's a good thing. !

so happy.

Su Yaya also had a star dream when she was a child. When she was a teenager, she saw the stars on the TV so bright and beautiful. I also hope that one day I will become as beautiful as those stars. Every day, I will slap advertisements and pat. On TV and on the variety show, you can earn tens of millions or even hundreds of millions of dollars a year, enjoy the exquisite life that ordinary people can't enjoy, eat the food that ordinary people can't eat, buy brand-name clothes and bags, and live. The three-story big house with garden, the father and mother who have worked hard for a lifetime can also enjoy the happiness together, take the money to travel everywhere, play in the country, travel abroad, go to all the places you want to go.

But the ideal is very full, and the reality is very skinny.

Dreams can be done, just woke up in a blink of an eye, every day, eight or six nights of work, one month can only earn enough money to live, hard to say, but also to be led by the leadership, the Chinese New Year There is not much money for mom and dad. It's really sad to think about it!

At this moment, Su Yaya's mood was very beautiful. She didn't think of it. She just slept and put it into the book, and then she became a rich and wealthy wife, and she became what she dreamed of. Qianren, and now Shen Xiuqi is very fond of her, satisfying her all good imagination of the giants.

Although the location of this grandfather's wife will definitely be replaced in the future, she will be swept away at any time, but fortunately she has another identity, that is, the actor.

Well, she has only played a screen show at the moment, and for the time being, it is said that the actors are a bit embarrassed, but fortunately she has already started, which is also the realization of her childhood star dream.

I want to come as long as she works hard, and one day I can also change from the one hundred and eighty-line net red to the eighteen-line small star, and then I will be able to make enough money myself.

She is now relying entirely on Shen Xiuqi, and she has a good life with money and leisure, but after all, she has to be swept out of the house. Should she also leave a path for herself?

It is the first priority not to sin Shen Xiu and An Yu, and she can also work hard to become a big star, earn more money, and create a better life for her future, even if she goes back to the country to grow chickens. Ducks raise fish to open farmhouses, but also to choose a good place to be surrounded by mountains and waters.

What's more, these two goals are not in conflict and can be done together.

Well, I just want to do this, and Suya, a natural optimist, quickly made up his mind.