52

Suya Yadao said: "I don't answer, he hasn't asked me to marry me!"

This is a big hit!

Hui Jie quickly turned around and smiled at the camera. A pair of people who really care about them said: "You guy, you heard no, your girlfriend is calling you to marry! Hurry, hurry, get a big!"

Ou Ge also said next to him: "So a beautiful girlfriend, if I hurry to ask for a wedding, go home!"

Hui Jie hit her elbow and hit Ou Ge, and joked: "You really want to be beautiful."

Ou Ge hahaha laughed, "Who is so beautiful for our beauty guests."

Two people, you say a word, make the atmosphere very lively.

Soon Su Yaya's dishes were also done. Hui Jie tried it first and said that it tasted good. Let the staff send it together to give the judges a taste.

In the end, the judges gave Chen Nuo a three-pointer with 3.5 points, and Xu Sheng and Su Yaya’s three dishes were all 4 points.

Then there is the audience rating. Although Xu Sheng has won two consecutive games, the fans who like him to cook are more than Suya, but in the end, Suyaya scores 98 points for the audience, which is a slight advantage over Xu Sheng. I won the entire competition and I was given the opportunity to continue to participate in the next issue of "Gourmet Mercure".

"Congratulations!" Chen Nuo smiled.

"Congratulations!" Xu Sheng also followed.

"Thank you."

At the end of the program, Chen Nuo and Xu Sheng congratulated Su Yaya, and Su Yaya smiled and thanked them.

The whole program was very pleasant to record from beginning to end. Although in the middle of the questioning session, some of the questions that Huijie made to Suya made her feel embarrassed and embarrassed, but they all let her cleverly resolve, and overall it was smooth.

After recording the program, Su Yaya said goodbye to other people, and went home with Duan Xiaoyu.

Shen Xia will come back this evening, and Suya is going to make a hearty dinner to help him.

However, during the time she was making dinner, someone sent her a video that answered her question from Hui Jie to the Internet.

The person who sent the video obviously has ulterior motives. He not only released the intercepted video, but also made a long analysis and understanding.

In the post, he wrote in detail: In the video, Hui Jie first asked Su Yaya if she had a boyfriend. Su Yaya answered it a bit, and then Hui Jie asked her if her boyfriend was inside or outside the circle, Su Ya. Ya answered is outside the circle, and then Hui sister asked her what her boyfriend did. As a result, Su Yaya did not answer the question directly as before. Instead, she asked if she could not answer. After Hui Jie said no, she only Very difficult to answer is to open the company.

Open the company's boyfriend, this is nothing, the majority of the female stars in the entertainment circle are looking for the rich people who open the company to be boyfriends, but let's take a closer look at this video, you can find a bit strange, one is Su When Ya Ya was asked if there was a boyfriend, it was obvious that he answered it. It seemed a bit overwhelming. The second was to ask the boyfriend what to do when he didn’t want to answer.

Why are there boys who don't want to answer?

There may only be two explanations.

First, Su Yaya did not have a boyfriend at all. She lied and casually compiled a boyfriend who opened the company to fool everyone. Second, Su Yaya has a boyfriend, but her so-called boyfriend is not a real boyfriend at all, but she is being taken care of, she is not good to say.