Chapter 22

The warm breath sprayed on the face of Suya, causing her to shrink, and said, "Don't make trouble."

Shen Xiuqi chuckled and kissed her on the side of her face before she sat down on the sofa next to her and asked her: "Is the audition going smoothly today?"

Su Yaya nodded quickly. "It was very smooth. I got the watch advertisement for k."

The beautiful face is a bright smile, looking up at Shen Xiuqi, looking up to praise.

"Oh, OK." Shen Xiuqi followed the praise and reached for her hair.

Hey, Suyya is very happy. He is soft and soft, and he is screaming at Shen Xiuqi. He is hot on the railway: "Although I got the watch advertisement of the k family here, but you said that this will give me an advertising resource this morning. Also talk and talk!"

Nabba’s fear that he would repent of the small appearance, a pair of eyes staring at him, seeing Shen Xiuqi soft, spoiled the earth: "Well, I will give it to you, I will let people arrange it, so good. Is it?"

"Yeah." Suya smiled and nodded. "Thank you husband."

Shen Xiu’s mouth showed a smile.

Su Yaya took the dishes to Shen Xiuqi and said, "Let's eat and eat."

Shen Xiuqi glanced at the food on the table, which he liked to eat. He took the chopsticks from Suya and ate it.

Su Yaya was also hungry. She took a piece of braised pork ribs with chopsticks. The taste was very good. I couldn’t help but think of the practice of salt and pepper ribs uploaded by the food blogger who was brushed on Weibo this morning. She smiled and said with Shen Xiu: "I Today, I saw a blogger who made salt and pepper ribs and it looked delicious. I will try to do it when I go back."

Shen Xiuqi looked at her and thought that her hand cooking was really good. He said, "If you do it, give it to me first."

"Of course." Suya said: "I don't give you a taste for who?"

This makes Shen Xiuqi very fond of listening, even if these are not the food made by Suya, it seems to be delicious.

After dinner, Su Yaya took out the durian box and gave it to Shen Xiuqi. I don't know if there is a reason for Su Yaya. Shen Xiuqi didn't like to eat these things before, and now he will eat some.

“It’s delicious.” Su Yaya smiled and said: “It’s good to eat sweets.”

Shen Xiuqi felt that he was really in a good mood now and nodded: "Yes."

Su Yaya smiled and took a spoon and dug a large durian box into the mouth. It was delicious!

Shen Xiuqi squeezed her cheek and said: "I think your face looks like a long flesh, and I feel a little fat."

"Where?" Su Yaya hurriedly opened his hand and looked for a mirror from the bag.

Shen Xiuqi smiled smugly. "You continue to eat this way, definitely long meat. After that, you will feed you fat and grow into a big fat man."

The most feared thing for women is to hear "you are getting fat" and "you are getting meat". Suya is no exception.

She glared at Shen Xiuqi and hurried back to him. "You are fat! You are only meat!" Your family has long flesh!

Hey, although she strongly condemned Shen Xiuqi, she has eaten a lot of facts recently. She really can’t eat this anymore. Otherwise, she really gains weight. It’s too sorry for her good body. Go back to her today. Just go to the treadmill for two hours, no, three hours!