108

Shen Xiuqi suddenly remembered the dream. Suya in the dream seemed to be really miserable, and finally was killed by An Yuting. Now Suyaya also said this, plus he recently found out that the Anjia family really has contact with the Wei family. He subconsciously felt like a problem. He reached out and grabbed Suya’s hand and asked: "Do you know what? ?"

Facing the smoldering eyes of Su Xiu, Su Yaya did not tell him that this is the story of the novel. After all, some of the situations that have occurred now are different from those in the novel. She thought about it and euphemistically said: "I think In the unlikely event that they feel that I have taken you away from this substitute, what if I want to kill myself?"

She spoke very simple, but said the final result of the matter.

When Shen Xiuqi heard her say this, her heart suddenly jumped. She only felt as if a **** fog had blown up in front of his eyes. It was the picture that Suyya was killed by An Wen in his dream.

Shen Xiuqi thought about the picture inside the dream, but he was also scared, but he firmly believed that Suyaya was the safest to follow him. He held Suya's hand and frowned at Suya: "If you think that you are comfortable with them, Sisters will be bad for you, then do you think there is more safety besides my side?"

"I don't think there is any safer place around me. I can mobilize the most elite bodyguard team to protect the safety of you and your baby. They can stay with you 24 hours a day. These are the only things I can do. You Only with my side, I can rest assured that I can better protect you and my baby. If you are too far away from me, what is wrong with me, I am too late, right?"

"And you are with me, An Yu, if their sister wants to start, is it a bit scrupulous? Or do you think that it is safer to be with your father and mother than with me? You think your father and mother Can you give you the best protection?"

I have to say that this call by Shen Xiuqi really touched Suya and Suya was convinced by him.

Shen Xiuqi is the male owner of this novel world. If he wants to protect her, he must be stronger than any other person. He has the best resources in the world of this novel. No one is more powerful than him. Just like he said, she is the safest, most reliable and most secure with her. Su Da’s mother is not like him. Ability.

Su Yaya thought about it again and finally nodded and agreed. "Well, I will go back with you."

Shen Xiuqi reached out and hugged her, her hands clasped her in her arms, exhausted all the strength she loved her, and solemnly said: "Trust me, I will protect you and your baby safely."

Two people made a decision, and Suyaya would return to Kyoto with Shen Xiuqi.

Su Da and Su Mama can't go yet, they have to deal with the farmhouse first. They decided to promote a lobby manager in the farmhouse staff to manage the farmhouse with Su Dad and Su Mama. After the lobby manager arranged it, Su mother went to Kyoto to take care of Suya.

Su Yaya said: "I think Chen Qiang is very good, people are honest and capable, and the reaction is also alert. It is a good seedling. If you train, you should be able to get started."

Su mother also said: "I see that he usually works very well. I heard that the child who came out from the countryside is willing to bear hardships and hardships. There is a sister on the head. There is a younger brother below. The family is in general. He wants to let his brother I am able to go to college and work on my own."

Su Dadao said: "I talked to him about the last time. It seems that I heard that his college entrance examination results are not bad. It is because the family conditions are not good, so I didn't go to college, but my brain is very flexible, smart and capable. Cultivate it, you can stand alone in the future, I think it is good to choose him."