105

Sue Su was shocked and immediately looked at Suya and asked, "Have you been married? When did you get married? Why don't we know?"

Su Yaya was questioned by her mother, and her heart jumped. Although this was the matter of the original master and Shen Xiu, she felt ashamed and worried that she would be embarrassed by her mother. She did not want to carry this pot, and she took responsibility to Shen Xiuqi. Pushing on the body and pointing at him: "You ask him."

“What the **** is going on?” Su’s father, who had never spoken, said with a sullen face: “Speak clearly!”

Shen Xiuqi was stared at by two sharp eyes. He only felt that the pressure was huge. This was really a difficult situation he had never encountered at the business negotiation table, but the opposite person was Su Dad and Su Mama. He was in front of them. I don’t dare to play any tricks, I can only honestly say: "It was like this. Because my grandfather was sick and thought that I couldn’t stand it, I wanted to let me inherit the inheritance. But there is a rule in inheritance that I must marry. I didn't know much about Ya Ya at that time. The feelings of the two people were not very stable, but in order to satisfy the wishes of the elderly, Yaya also felt bad about me. I went to get the certificate with me and went through the marriage formalities."

His words are very good. He said that Suyaya had agreed to marry him. Su Yaya was distressed by him. In order to complete his grandfather’s wishes, he was married. This is intentional and praised.

But this is not the case in the ears of Su’s mother, Su’s father. After all, it’s her own daughter. How can she marry her so rashly? And even married, even the family did not know, this is too wrong!

Su mother’s heart is distressed. It’s no wonder that Yaya’s coming back from Kyoto will be so sad. It’s clearly that Shen Xiuqi’s bad for her!

"You married this, we don't recognize it!" Su mother said with a face: "If you are not married like this, it is too bullying!"

After this breakup with Suya, Shen Xiuqi has realized his mistakes, the baby daughter of the family, and worked hard to raise the big one. For his own purposes, he selfishly let Suyaya agree to marry him, not yet Announced, has been hidden marriage, did not consider the feelings of Su Yaya, so that Su Ya Ya suffered a lot of grievances, this is his fault.

Now Su mother is not satisfied, he can understand, dare not have a half-commitment, the attitude is very correct: "I know that I did wrong before, so after I was busy with the business, I rushed to find Yaya, to her Apologize, ask her to forgive, after all, now she is pregnant with a baby, for the healthy growth of the baby, Mom and Dad are you must be together..."

"Slow and slow, what did you just say?" Su mother quickly interrupted his words, staring at his serious face, and asked again, "What did you say about Yaya?"

Shen Xiuqi stopped and looked at her mother, and she looked at her expression, as if she didn't know what Suya was pregnant. He turned to Suya and looked at it. He said, "I said Yaya, she is pregnant with her baby."

"Yaya, are you pregnant?" Su mother heard him say this, looking at Su Yaya along his eyes, Su Dad heard the words and followed, all shocked.

Facing the eyes of three people, Su Yaya smiled awkwardly, reached out and touched her nose, and racked her brains: "This thing, I originally wanted to tell you yesterday, but you are anxious to go to classmates. My daughter’s wedding banquet, I didn’t have time to tell you, thinking that it’s not too late to wait for you to come back, then he will come.” She said that she had reached out to Shen Xiuqi.

"You two..." Su mother looked at the two of them, and they didn't know what to say about them. Now the marriage is closed, even the children have it, and what is the breakup? Isn't this funny?