96

The farmhouse opened very smoothly. Su Dad and Su’s mother were busy all day. Although they were very hard, they were happy. When they sent all the guests, their faces were Still hanging a smile.

"Parents, come to rest, eat some fruit for a break." Su Yaya took the cut apple out of the kitchen, smiling at Su Dad Su mother.

A family of three sat down on the sofa in the living room. Suya took a toothpick and handed it to Su’s mother. He took a toothpick and handed it an apple to Su’s father. Su’s father and Sue’s mother ate Suya’s chopped apple. The smile on my face is even stronger. Suyaya is very happy. He also took a toothpick and inserted an apple. It was sweet and crunchy, and the taste was really good.

The family is eating apples. Su mother remembers the words that Su Xiaolan said in front of everyone. It is very unhappy to say: "The Su Xiaoying, do not know what kind of peace, I used to like to talk about your bad things behind, holding those messy online. Black, your words are everywhere, now that you have left the entertainment circle and started to open the farmhouse. She still doesn’t stop. Today, it’s clear that you are a happy farmer’s day. She doesn’t say congratulations to you, but also in front of so many relatives and friends. Say you were smashed by your boyfriend, this is a little bit you can't see you, who is it, she thought you were her, and a boyfriend has never been more than a month, every time is being someone else Oh, it’s a good idea to talk about people everywhere, and don’t look at what they look like!”

Ms. Su hated a bite of an apple, dissatisfied with the authentic: "Like the pigs, I still can't see others!"

When I heard Su’s mother’s sorrowfulness, Su Yaya screamed and laughed, mainly because Su Xiaoyan looked like that, it’s almost like a pig, and the heart is still black, it’s really annoying!

Su Da saw that both mother and daughter smiled happily and coughed, reminding: "Our family is not happy to say bad things behind the people. This is not good. It can't be because she is such a person. We have to learn her, no. Quality!"

"Well, pay attention to the quality!" Su Yaya followed a serious saying, Su mother patted her, and the two laughed and laughed. The room was full of joyful laughter from two people.

Su Da looked at the two of them, with a smile on their lips, shook their heads helplessly, and they couldn’t help them.

After Ms. Su laughed, she remembered what happened today. She was a little worried inexplicably. She took Suya’s hand and asked, “Are you and Shen Xiuqi okay?”

Su Yaya heard the words, she did not tell the truth in front of everyone, she did not want to worry about Su mother and Su Da, and did not want Su and Su Da to follow her to see those people ridiculing the disgusting face, but now Only when they were a family of three, it was time to tell them the truth of the matter.

"I have one thing to tell you." Su Yaya said to Su mother and Su Dad: "In fact, Su Xiaoyan said that today, I and Shen Xiuqi really broke up."

Su Mama and Su Dad were shocked, and the smile on their faces froze and looked at her.

Su Yaya smiled and said: "Mother and Dad, don't do this, it's not just a breakup. When there is no breakup, it's normal."

Su Da took the lead in returning to God and asked: "But what is it about him to send you the opening flower basket and the plaque today?"

Su Yaya smiled and said: "Probably, you can be friends when you break up."

In fact, she did not quite understand why Shen Xiuqi would send flowers baskets and plaques to her. She obviously did not ask her for her farmhouse business, but he still sent a gift to her. At that time, she was not good at it. She still wanted to give this face. of. Finally, if you want to think about it, there is only one sentence. If you break up, you can still be friends and you can explain it.